Chapter 31

The title of the next book is All or Nothing, obviously lol I'm working on the cover right now, well I have people working on it. lolThank you to all the people that suggested people to make a cover for me, I really needed it!

And thank you to the people that remembered I had Prom June 3rd. I had a great time, and if you guys didn't know, that's me in the MM. And I did my own hair and makeup. :)

Lindsey

I took a deep breath as I pushed myself into Theodore's hospital room

I took a deep breath as I pushed myself into Theodore's hospital room. I was on my way to work this morning, like every other Wednesday morning, when I got a call from Theodore's school saying he was beat up really badly and he was taken to the nearest hospital for treatment. I didn't tell anybody he was in the hospital because I wanted to talk to him first. And I know if Grandpa found out he was in the hospital after getting into a fight, he'd be pissed off, especially since Theodore passed out and is the only person in the hospital.

"Lindsey," he weakly smiled as I walked into his room. "It's just you?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, it's just me for now."

He took a sigh of relief. "Good. For a second, I thought you would've bought Grandpa with you an--"

"Nope," I cut him off. "I decided to save you the ass whooping for now but I came here by myself because I wanted to get the run down on things before Grandpa got here and started flipping out on you. I want you to tell me everything that happened and don't leave a detail out."

"Alright, well, I rolled up into the parking lot at school like I normally do. I was already kinda pissed off from my conversation with Jaz the other night but I didn't let it effect me too much. As soon as I climbed out of my car, Aubrey and his crew were posted up against my car. I was trying to ignore him but he kept provoking me so I was just like "Let's fight" and we did. I was beating his ass, and I'm talking about beating his ass real good Linds," he chuckled. "But then his team jumped in once they saw he was losing and they jumped me. That's all I remember though."

I sighed. "I'm sorry that happened to you."

He waved me off. "Oh, it's cool."

I scrunched up my face. "Well, you're taking this pretty well. After getting jumped in front of the whole school, I'd assume you'd be pissed off. What happened to you?"

"Nothing. I just got something coming for them niggas, especially Aubrey. He thinks just because he rolls up on me ten niggas deep that I'm supposed to be afraid? Nah," he shook his head. "If I could've fought each of them one on one, I could've one every single fight. But these weak ass niggas like to sneak innocent people and jump innocent people. But it's all right. They're gonna get enough for fucking with them. I got some heat I'm about to unload on every single one of them as soon as I get out of this bed."

I sighed. "You're not gonna unload shit on anybody, seriously. Look, you've already turned your life around for Princess, don't do something stupid where you end up dead or in jail because you won't be able to see Princess then. And besides that, if you aren't using your hands to fight then you're just as weak as they are."