Chapter 14

Teddy

I'm doing what Rob said and I'm trying to take back the control in my relationship. I don't want to control Victoria to the point where she's afraid of me but I want some more respect from her. And I don't want to force her into anything. The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to feel like I've failed my kids since we're divorcing and I still love her. I'll always love her but if she doesn't feel the same way, then I'm not going to force her into a relationship that's been toxic and getting worse for years.

So I decided to sit down and have a conversation with her. I'm not going to the hotel she's staying at and she's not coming over to the house with me so we'll end up sleeping together and never getting anything accomplished like the last time we tried to meet up. We're meeting up at a mutual spot so absolutely nothing can distract us, so we're meeting up at my club.

We have more to talk about than our relationship, but that's where I want to talk. Today I have a lot to get off of my chest about T3, the baby, Victoria's behavior, this new man I heard she's been seeing and how I was talking to Shyla. Shyla and I never did anything but I just want to be completely honest so she doesn't find out in the future and claim I lied to her. I just want to get everything cleared up with her so we can work on our marriage and our family, and hopefully T3 and Daniel will move back in with us once this is all said and done.

I looked to my right and watched as Victoria entered the club empty club. The club wasn't open right now, but it was gonna be open later on tonight. But since it's closed and empty in here, this gives Victoria and I the perfect opportunity to be alone and free from distractions. She walked up to me wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt that dipped really low. I bit my lip and watched how her titties bounced around in the shirt. I don't think she's wearing a bra, well, I hope she's not.

"Theodore!" she yelled, breaking me out of my trance.

I scrunched up my face. "Huh?"

"What the hell are you staring at? You're acting like you've never seen breast before, damn," she mumbled, taking a seat at the bar.

I followed her tot he bar and took the seat next to her. "I wasn't staring at you," I lied. "You just look good, that's all."

"Don't I always?" she smirked, making me smile.

"Yeah, you always do. You wearing a bra?"

She smiled, shaking her head. "Nope. Why? You noticed or something?"

"Nah," I chuckled.

"Mhmm, sure. So, what do you wanna talk about? Those stupid divorce papers you keep forcing me to sign? Well, I have a surprise for you." She unzipped her purse and pulled the papers out before sliding them my way. "I know you've been waiting on me to sign them and I decided to stop messing around and just go on and sign them so we can be done with this. Now that I've signed them, I'm hoping the two of us can peacefully move on."

I frowned as I looked down at the papers with her signature and initials written on it. I had been pressuring her to sign these when I was angry at her. A few months ago, I was in my feelings especially when it felt like nothing was going good for me. It was one thing after another. If it wasn't Victoria acting crazy, I had Theodore treating me like the bad guy, Lindsey acting like I hurt her because I'm making her grow up but the worst of all was when I found out Victoria was dating another man.

"Is it something wrong?" she asked.

I want her and I want us to work out but I'm not forcing her to stay with me. She signed the divorce papers so that means she really wants to get a divorce, and I won't stop her. I shook my head. "Nah, nothing's wrong," I said before I chuckled. "I'm just surprised you finally signed these after like six months of holding on to them."