Chapter 28

Don't forget to keep commenting guys and thanks for all of the comments on the previous chapters too.

The title of the next book is ALL OR NOTHING, of course lol This seemed like more of an appropriate title for this series especially since it's really the last book. But will somebody be willing to make a cover for me? If it means anything, the person with the best cover will get followed 😁😁 lmao I'm not asking him for much with the cover, I just need something simple. So if you can make it just inbox me please.

Did you guys see the lady who plays Victoria on Rosewood last night as one of the doctors? And did you guys see the girl who plays Jaz, Ryan Destiny, in the trailer for that new show Star that Lee Daniels is making?

Theodore III

*5 Months Later*

As soon as I heard the bell ring Monday last hour, I packed up my stuff and walked out of class. It's only been a few months since Grandpa's been training me and Isaiah and I've learned a lot. He's been talking to me about handling my business like staying on top of my school work and still being able to have fun. He's been teaching me about balancing my life out, claiming that's what I'll have to do when I move to Atlanta. He said it's always good to have fun but I still have to make sure my business is together first.

He's been teaching me all of this stuff during my physical therapy appointments. He got me some type of personal trainer that comes by his house every afternoon. It's a private instructor that's been helping me a whole lot more than the physical trainer I previously had. At first, I didn't think I'd ever regain any feeling in my legs but now that I've been working with this new guy, I've been stating to feel better. Well, I can walk again just like my doctor told me. They said I'd be walking by the end of the year. I actually didn't start walking at the end of the year, I just started walking again a few weeks ago, back in late January. Now it's the middle February, and I feel so much better than I had for the past few months.

I slid past some people in the hallway and turned to the right so I could get to my locker. It's always a big crowd of people down here, especially by Mama's classroom. I don't know what happened to her but she doesn't work here anymore. That week after Grandma's funeral, she just up and quit and nobody's seen her since. I'm sure my family knows where she's at but I've never cared enough to ask about her or my Dad. They basically wrote Isaiah and I off once they found out they didn't get any money and they turned their backs on us. But I can't lie and say I haven't done the same to them. I haven't talked to them since Grandma's funeral back in September and I don't have anything to do with them or anybody else in my family.

The only people I communicate with are Grandpa, Lindsey, Daniel, Isaiah and Charmaine. I really could care less about the lives of everybody else in my family. Don't none of them care about me and what I have going on, so I don't care about what they have going on. I'm not going to stress myself out about people who don't give a damn about me. Everybody has turned their backs on us, and that's all right with me.

Now that Grandma's gone, the family has really divided and Grandpa hasn't done anything to fix that but I don't blame him. Grandpa moved us in with him since he said we needed protection, especially since Andre just up and killed his dumb self. I still can't get over how he ran away from Lindsey before giving her a chance to explain herself, hit some kids playing in the middle of the street and then drove his car out into the middle of traffic, killing himself and hurting a lot of other people in the process. I understand he was overwhelmed but killing himself over something so small is just so stupid to me, especially since he could've just let her explain herself.