Chapter 41

Hey guys! So earlier this week on Snapchat a girl from Wattpad named P0lyvore messaged me and she told me she told the guy who plays Adonis in this story about this story and how his character likes his cousin lol He was open to checking this book out but then we got this great idea. So, if you guys don't mind, we want Lucas Coly to know about the book since he plays Theodore but it's virtually impossible to contact him lol 

So the best way to get in contact with him is if we ALL messaged him. Y'all can dm him on Twitter (iamlucascoly), Instagram (iamlucascoly), Snapchat (onlylucascoly), Periscope or any other means of social media or any ways you guys can contact him and just let him know about the book and if y'all need to get in contact with me about anything regarding the book, my Instagram is: omgcheleee or inbox me on here or on Snapchat: omgchele

Thank you guys in advance! :)

EJ

"Shit," I groaned

"Shit," I groaned.

I pulled out of Alicia and laid beside her in her bed as she reached down to pull the cover over her naked body. She pulled the cover up to her neck before turning to me.

"I know we already talked about this but when do you think you'll be leaving?"

I scrunched up my face, going limp as soon as she opened her mouth. She got me hard for just a few seconds since she knows how to work her mouth well but she always seems to make me go limp with all of her complaining. "If you know we already talked about when I'm leaving, why you still bringing the subject up?"

"Because this is my house and you're not going to run it. And my seven year old daughter still lives here and I don't need her to start questioning me and who you are. So before that happens, you need to go and I mean like today."

"I ain't going no where. And if that little bitch starts questioning me or you then you need to beat her ass. She's a kid, she doesn't need to know."

Alicia frowned. "First of all, don't call my daughter a bitch. You've disrespected me, my son and my home enough but don't bring my innocent daughter into this. And secondly, you'll leave when I tell you to leave. You're not gonna continue to stay here in my way and in my daughter's way. You've already put my son in the hospital and now he's going to jail because of you, don't you think you've done enough for my family?"

I smirked. "I could do a whole lot more for your family than you'd ever realize. You don't know me bitch. I got connections all around the city."

"Connections, where? You haven't worked for the city for months because you were fired from your job because you were losing your damn mind. You've been in a downwards spiral, losing your mind for months because your wife cheated on you, and shit, I don't blame her. I couldn't be tied down with a nigga like you either. So then you started your own company once all of your legal money dried up and your house got foreclosed on," she laughed. "You didn't think I knew about you, did you? You're nothing but a fraud EJ."