Chapter 25

I don't know why what I added to the last chapter never added, so I'll post it here. The reason it took me months to update Grove Avenue, wasn't because I had writer's block or just didn't feel like writing it. There's a method to my madness guys lol That book is set around the time of Until the End of Time, and that book will be spanning over the seven years I skipped between Until the End of Time and Wicked Games. So you'll experience T3 growing up and getting neglected, Isaiah attempting to form a relationship with Teddy and Lindsey being pregnant with Daniel. You'll get to experience all of that, and I need some time to 'pass by' in this series before I continued with Grove Avenue.

And lastly, what's with the comments and votes lately? I know I haven't been updating extremely long chapters but I mean daaaaaang. It's like everybody disappeared or something. I'm getting the views but I'm hardly getting comments and votes. I'm not too serious about the comments I want at the end of the chapters but could more people start commenting and voting on the chapters? I'm feeling like the chapters aren't good enough since I'm not getting any feedback, except from the normal people that comment. All I'm saying is, I just need some more feedback from you guys so I can know how you're feeling about the book. My comments aren't adding up compared to the previous books in this series guys. :/

And wish me luck! I have a scholarship interview for Delta Sigma Theta on Wednesday! And I made it into the fashion show at my school guys! :)

Charmaine

(Just picture her being older)

I was at my shop bright and early Monday morning and a car was already parked outside of my shop before I even got there. I don't know who the hell they are but they're gonna have to give me some time to get opened up and get my life together. Shit. I haven't even ate my breakfast yet. I grabbed my breakfast platter from McDonald's, my coffee and my Louis Vuitton satchel before climbing out of my car. Damn. I really need a nigga to help carry in my shit.

I walked around to my trunk and pulled out my suitcase with my hair appliances and began walking up to my shop. I continuously glanced at the bitch sitting outside my shop, but she was starring at me too, so I starred back. I swear, bitches are so bold these days. I wish Sin was here because I'd call her with all the tea about these messy bitches up here.

I pulled my key out of my bag and unlocked my shop doors before walking inside. I really wasn't in the mood for these bitches out here today. If she wanted to come in, then she can. I need some tea on what's going on around here anyways. Ever since my conversation with Effrin Saturday morning, I've been searching for answers all over the neighborhood about what could've prompted EJ to kill Sin and shoot Effrin but the streets have been quiet lately, meaning something strange is going on.

I agree with Effrin though. EJ is too weak to have gone in alone on this. Somebody's telling him what to do, and I wouldn't doubt it if it's a nigga like MJ or even Marcus. They were always sneaky to me and it's strange how Marcus and Effrin came to a truce a few years ago, and then Sincere suddenly comes up dead. Something is fishy to me.