Chapter 7

Y'all know, in the last chapter, the picture of the girl twerking isn't Cocaine Lorraine. Lmao I could've swore it was her but Sincere's character is still Cocaine Lorraine. Just imagine her being older lol

Aubrey

Friday night, I found myself doing something I'd never think I'd ever be doing. When MJ first told me about the robbery, it was an automatic no from me but as the week went on, things just weren't looking too good for me. As if things at home couldn't get any worse, my Mama started working less, and making less money. She told me to go out and find a job since she doesn't know I'm selling but nobody wants to hire a teenager, so I agreed to do the robbery. I need some money right now.

I only agreed to do it on one condition, and that's that I'm not coming in. The other two guys will go in and take whatever they find as quickly as they can while I stand outside on lookout duty. And then we'll split whatever we get three ways. It's easy.

The only thing I don't understand is, out of all the neighborhoods in the area, why are we going to one that's heavily populated with police? He just wants us to get locked up, but I don't plan on getting caught. If I even see the police coming, I'm not gonna waste my time on them other niggas in the house. I'm taking off 'cause I'm not about to go to prison. And I'm grown too, so I'll be going to real prison. There's no more little kid jail for me, and I already did my time there in middle school after I fought one of my classmates and used some objects around the classroom to help me win the fight. Juvey was terrible. They guards and the other inmates treated me like shit, I had no privacy and the food was nasty. Ever since then, I swore I was never gonna get locked up because it's gonna be the exact same way.

Leo and Raymond, the two guys I was riding with tonight, pulled up a few houses down from the house we were supposed to be breaking into. From the looks of this neighborhood, I could tell they all had money. It was nothing like our side of town either. The houses were big as hell, they all sat on a nice sized pieces of land and they had numerous foreign cars in the driveway. 

"Damn," Leo mumbled, looking around at the house that looked like they'd be on MTV Cribs. "Imagine living ova here nigga."

"Shit, we could be living over here after we jack these fools," Raymond said as he pulled a ski mask over his face. "Y'all niggas need to stop looking at these houses like y'all ain't never seen shit like this before. Y'all need to be looking out for one time. Y'all soft ass niggas know they always be around here, so watch y'all's backs."

I smacked my lips. I really wanted to say something to this nigga but I decided against it. MJ told me not to speak, instead just do as they say and don't give them any lip about it. I wanted to say something to this stupid ass nigga, who's thinking robbing one house is gonna get us a spot over here. This is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Los Angeles. Hardly anybody doing anything illegal can afford to stay over here. Shit. MJ probably couldn't even afford to live over here.

Leo pulled his ski mask over his face before grabbing his gun from off of the dashboard. "Man, whatever. Y'all ready to get this money?"

"Hell yeah," Raymond nodded his head.

"A'ight, then let's go."

I pulled my ski mask over my face before we all climbed out of the car. The last thing I wanted was to get caught, so we quickly made our way to the house that had all of it's lights off. It didn't look like anybody was there so Raymond and Leo made a run for it while I stood watch outside of the house. I couldn't help but think about how familiar this house looked. I don't know if I've been here been here before or if I've seen it in pictures but I was getting a familiar vibe with this house.