Chapter 3

Unknown

"You did very good Ava."

"Thank you Master," she smiled.

"Have you gone to the hospital to see him?"

She quickly shook her head. "No, of course not. I already have a feeling he's gonna remember it was me so I'm just gonna lay low for awhile and stay away from that family. Then maybe I can come back in a few months and all will be normal. He'll be able to forgive me in a few months."

"Where are you trying to lay low?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. What places do you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking we could get you out of the country for awhile. Go somewhere like Jamaica, Hawaii or Ecuador. I don't know right now, but you gotta get the hell out of California and the hell out of this country for awhile. The way King and Marcus are set up, they're probably searching for you as we speak and we can't run the risk of the entire plan being pushed back because of them. So, it's best if you take some time off and let me handle this."

"But what about the plan? I thought you wanted to stay hidden until the right time."

"Oh, as their enemy, I'm going to stay hidden but I'll make my appearance soon. I'll get in good with them, you know, get the scoop on what's going on with them for the next few months and then when the time is right, I'll swoop in and attack. That's when you'll come back to finish out this plan, but by then, most of them will be dead anyways. But I do have to ask you a question."

"Yes?"

"Where's Adrian? I haven't heard you talking about him in awhile and I don't want him getting suspicious and trying to run off and tell our plan."

"Oh, I took care of him," she smiled.

My eyes widened. I'm shocked. This is the first time I haven't had to coach her. "Oh, really? And as in took care of you mean, took care of for good?"

She nodded her head. "Yes."

"And where'd you hide the body?"

"I chopped off his arms, legs and head, tied weights to each part and scattered his body across the Pacific Ocean. I already got someone to dispose of his car and before I even killed him, I made it look like he was going to a business meeting in New York about a week ago. Now all I have to do is report him missing and I'll be in the clear."

"Do you have an alibi?"

"Yes. Me and you were at the mall shopping," she smiled. "Look, I already got this covered. The police aren't gonna think to look at us. Adrian and I have had no prior offences so I'll be the last person they even look at. I'll cry, I'll make a damn fool out of myself to make it seem like I actually cared about him but it'll all be fine. Trust me."

I sighed, nodding my head. "Alright, whatever you say. But if this gets fucked up, it's all on you. You're dismissed."

She nodded her head as she stood up from her seat. "Alright. Thank you for your time Master."

"Send in your friend. I need to have a word with her."

"Okay."

Ava stepped out of my office and in walked another young girl. I smirked as I watched her sit down in the seat across from me. I've got all these young girls on my team, I might as well start making them useful instead of just starring at them. I leaned to the side and saw how much this girl was packing. She had an ass outta this world and her titties were just begging to pop out of her shirt and she had some big, d*ck sucking lips.