Chapter 19

Ava

"Come on pick up, pick up," I mumbled

I tapped my fingers against the wooden table in front of me and scopes out my surroundings. Here I was in Jamaica, trying to hide off and keep myself hidden from my family and I'm doing just that but I'm lonely. Effrin Jr. was supposed to meet me out here months ago but he never showed up. I understand he's a busy man so I can't be mad at him for that. I'm only angry because Effrin's just abandoned me out here.  He won't even call or text me to see how I'm doing. It's like he shipped me off to another country and just forgot about me.

"You rang?" E.J. finally answered.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm surprised you finally picked up. I've been trying to call you for the longest baby."

E.J. sighed. "You know how busy I am Ava and I told you before we're not together. We were just sleeping together, that's all."

"I know you're busy but you can't be that busy to never call me back or text me or even come out here to see me since you promised you'd do that months ago. You left me on this island all by myself. And you must've found a new bitch to keep you company at night since you claim you don't need me anymore. Is it that new young bitch you got working for you?" I asked, referring to Sonya, but he started laughing.

"You sound so jealous Ava. And of course Sonya's there keeping me company since you decided to leave on your own. And you know Sonya's a good fuck," he laughed. "You said she was a good fuck when we had a threesome. Don't be so jealous Ava, there's plenty f me to go around for you."

I frowned. "I don't like sharing what's mine. When can I come home?"

"Soon Ava, I got this sweet plan. It's about to go down tonight, and that's gonna be your key to come back. I know we talked about you spending a year out there but you might be able to come back sooner than we planned."

I smirked. "What are you gonna do?"

"By the end of the night, Sincere's gonna be dead."

I scrunched up my face, taken aback by what he just said. I know he's crazy and ruthless and will do just about anything to get his reputation elevated but I didn't think he'd steep as low as to kill his own mother. I mean, Sincere's the only person in that family that I actually like and that I would actually spare if I was to do anything to that family. She's too sweet and kind to be taken out because of her p*ssy ass husband. I would save Sincere and kill her husband instead.

"Damn you're gonna kill Sincere? What did she ever do to you?"

"It's not me who wants to take her out, it's my boss. He's giving me 5 G's to take her out."