Chapter 37

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I have Bronchitis guys. :/

Teddy

(Milan)

(Milan)

Milan had been begging me for days to bring her over Mr. McDonald's house so she could talk to the kids about being apart of our wedding, so I caved in and bought her over here. I've been trying to tell her that none of them will participate, and they probably won't show up either, so she's really wasting her time. But she's bent on talking to them to at least put the idea of the wedding in their minds, so I just gave in. I'll bring her over here but she's going to be in for a rude awakening once she starts talking to them.

I reached out and rang the door bell before I turned to Milan, only to give her a fair warning. She's met Lindsey and Theodore but she hasn't met Isaiah nor has she met Mr. McDonald. "Don't get your hopes up if you don't get the answers you want from them. I told you I don't even want them or their negativity involved in our wedding."

She sighed. "I know but if my friends and family are involved, then I want yours to be apart of it as well. And I still want you to call Victoria."

I shook my head. "Hell no. What do I look like inviting my ex wife to my wedding?"

"The bigger person," she replied. "And I don't have any issues with her and if you ever want your relationship with her to get better, then you're gonna have to do some things you don't want to do. And if you don't call her, I'll just call her and invite her for myself."

I sighed, folding my arms. I don't know why she's so bent on keeping my family involved, even Victoria. Victoria and I's relationship is long overdue and we parted ways for a reason. Part of me wants to better my relationship with her but if I do, I know we're gonna end up in the exact same place we started at. And I'm more than sure Victoria doesn't want to come to my wedding. She's already made it clear that she doesn't want anything to do with me or Milan, so coming to our wedding is out of the question. The only way to get Victoria to come would be if there were steps involved and she found a way to push Milan down them. Victoria doesn't want to be friends with Milan, and Milan needs to wake up and realize Victoria isn't playing coy with her.

"Do whatever you want to do but Victoria isn't somebody you need to be involved with. You don't know her and you don't know the damage she can do to you. She's gonna fuck you up if she gets a hold of you," I warned her but she just shrugged her shoulders. 

"That's all right. I'll just have to see for myself."

Theodore pulled the door open with Princess on his hip and frowned. "What are you doing here?" he asked me.

I smirked. "I can't see my kids?"

"No and you can't see your grand kids either. I know you didn't come here just to see your kids since you don't speak to us at all. You obviously have something else planned," he replied. "So what's the real reason for you and your girl popping up at my house today?"