Chapter 2

I changed Andre's character. He's not Lil Shawn anymore, he's Michael B. Jordan now. Be on the lookout for other characters changing as well.

Aubrey

"Man, she got me out here looking like a bitch," I told Theodore over the phone as I pulled into a parking space in the parking lot at school.

"What did you do?" he chuckled.

"She was telling me I need to prove my love to her, just some girly shit. Like I told her, if I didn't love her, I wouldn't put up with her constantly belittling me and treating me like a bitch or something."

"I don't know how you've done it all these years. Jaz is like the nigga in y'all's relationship. No offense."

"None taken," I slightly shrugged since it was the truth. "Is it bad that I'm scared of my girlfriend sometimes? Like, for real scared. Nobody should be this afraid of somebody they're supposed to love and you aren't supposed to make the person you claim you love afraid of you. I told her that shit Friday night and I told her I'm leaving her if she can't get her shit together."

"So, if you're tryna leave, how come you're proving your love to her?" he asked.

"Because I'm being the bigger person right now. I'll kiss her ass and give her what she wants but she's gonna have to change her ways too. I can't keep doing this with her."

"I heard you put her out and made her walk home Friday night."

I sighed. "I didn't even put her out or make her walk home. I planned on letting her stay the night with me 'cause I was hard. I wanted some p*ssy but then she started treating me like a little bitch calling me little boy and trying to boss me around," I explained, making him laugh. "So, I got some p*ssy and I told her to get out of my car."

"I already know she beat your ass!" he laughed.

"Actually, she didn't. I guess she was shocked I actually stood up to her. She said it turns her on when I put some bass in my voice."

He laughed. "Seriously?"

"I'm dead ass. She was shocked 'cause I busted a nut and she ain't even get off before I told her to get out and she refused, so I got out of my car and walked in my house. She sat on my steps crying for like an hour. She was calling me to open the door for like 15 minutes then I guess she walked off. I thought she got somebody to come pick her up, but oh well. She's still alive and now she knows I'm serious about her treating me like shit. I had to check her 'cause she was too out of control at the hospital."

"Well you checked her ass good," he laughed. "She called me the next morning talking about what you did to her. I get you was mad at her but it was like four in the morning when y'all got back to your house. You could've took her home instead of making her walk back home. She don't live that close to you, and I know if something happened to her, you'd be upset."

"Whatever. She didn't die and I'm gonna make it up to her."

"What are you gonna do?"

I smacked my lips as I looked over at the passenger seat. I was looking mad stupid when I was buying stuff for her yesterday. I got her this big teddy bear that's probably bigger than her. I got her all of her favorite candy. And I planned on saving this money for her birthday at the end of this year but since she wants to be so stingy and bitter, I just went on and spent the money over the weekend. I got her the UGGs she wanted. But since I just dropped all of this money on her, I hope she doesn't expect anything amazing for her birthday. I even bought her a promise bracelet. It came in a pack of two, so we were both getting one. I'll do good by her. I will. But as soon as she starts making me her bitch, I'm taking that stupid bracelet off and I'm gonna go back to talking to my hoes.