Chapter 11

I'm trying out this new media thing Wattpad added, so I'll be trying to add images and stuff throughout the chapter so I won't have to be like so and so is in the MM and y'all have to go all the way back up to the beginning of the chapter to see e picture. lol But I just turned in my senior quote the other day, which took a long time to find. My parents liked this quote over "Follow me through the pathway of success." lol And here it is:

" lol And here it is:

Andre

I reached over and grabbed the blunt out of Sean's hand before taking a hit

I reached over and grabbed the blunt out of Sean's hand before taking a hit. I deeply inhaled the smoke and let it fill my lungs before blowing the smoke out through my nose. I leaned back into the couch and watched the strippers put on a private show for us while I took another hit of the blunt, but this time I held the smoke in before passing it back to Sean, who was eager to take his hit.

Sean took a puff before looking over at me, "You sure wifey ain't gon' be mad I kept you out all night?"

I shook my head, finally releasing the smoke I was holding in. As soon as I released it, I felt a lot more relaxed and calm than I was before. My eyes closed just a little bit but they didn't close tot he point where I couldn't see. They were closed just enough so that everything looked foggy around me. "Nah, she's cool with it," I replied. "What about your girl?"

He chuckled. "You know I'm a free agent nigga. I don't have time for these bitches. I don't see how you do it, being all tied down by these girls and getting married on top of that? Hell nah," he shook his head. "I like to dib and dab into other women."

"That shit gets old after awhile, especially when you know who you wanna be with."

"There's millions of females in the world, I don't ever see myself getting tied down to just one of them."

"But with the way you get around, I can see why you can't choose just one," I said making him laugh but I was serious.

I've been cool with Sean for about a year now and we've gone to parties together. Every time we leave, he's leaving with a pocket full of numbers and he's slept with at least one girl at the party because he likes to run this game on them about how he's the president of a fraternity chapter. He's been running that same line for the longest, and I still have yet to see him do anything with a fraternity. I just can't believe these dumb girls fall for it though, and actually spread their legs for a nigga they're just meeting.