Chapter 21

I wasn't gonna update this today lol I actually was gonna update this on Saturday but since I'm gonna be busy on Friday and Saturday (Saturday is my Mom's birthday and I have an interview for a scholarship. Wish me luck guys!!) and I wanted to upload this since it's been written for almost a week lol And I got inducted into the National Honor Society last night guys. :)

And I know you guys saw Empire last night and Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Monday night. Am I the only person that can't stand Hakeem? Like, he does absolutely way too much and why are Andre's suits always so TIGHT? lmao And for Love and Hip Hop, am I the only person that wasn't surprised about MiMi being 'gay' now? lol Like that whole story line is just to keep the show going. And am I the only person that thinks the guy with the long hair, who's cheating on his girlfriend with his baby mama, Scrapp Deleon, is cute? lol

Isaiah

I sat in my dark apartment, alone, confused and angry

I sat in my dark apartment, alone, confused and angry. I leave town for five days and I come back and my family is dead. My Grandma is dead and even Asia is dead, and nobody can give me any type of answers about what happened. The only reason I know Grandma is dead is because Grandpa sent a text out saying to watch ourselves because he doesn't know which one of us is next. Then I got a call from the police department, talking about they found Asia's body laying outside of this restaurant and they have no leads on who could've wanted to hurt her or even what happened.

For some reason, the stupid restaurant she was at had security cameras but the cameras didn't pan around the entire building. The spot where Asia was killed was the exact spot the cameras weren't able to reach. And the police tried to get the security tapes from the store across the street, but even those tapes were too blurry to even begin an investigation.

I took another sip out of the bottle of Hennessy in my hands and grabbed my phone off of the coffee table. I didn't have any messages or even calls but I needed to call somebody since she's the only person close to Asia that would know something about her death. I scrolled through my contact list and pressed Lindsey's number. She'll know something, I'm sure. The crazy part is though, I haven't heard from her in about a week, when she usually talks to me every day.

"H-Hey," she answered, clearly crying. "Where are you at? Daddy's been looking for you."

I sighed. "At home. I just...I can't come out right now."

"I know you don't want to come out right now but Mama and Daddy want everybody over their house until things blow over. Me, Andre, Daniel and T3 are here right now."

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm good," I replied. 

I don't want to be stuffed up in a house with them, feeling unwelcomed. Even though Victoria and I put aside our differences years ago, I still feel like she hates me, only because she hates my Mom. My Mom and Victoria have had this on going beef for like 25 years, and while it's gotten old, they still keep it going because both of them are still fighting over my Dad. I don't understand why though. He didn't raise me, he barely raised T3, the only children he sort of raised was Lindsey and Ava, but she's a nut case.