Author's Note

I usually don't post Monday morning and I shouldn't be on Wattpad right now because it's Senior Skip I Day but something really rubbed me the wrong way when I read this. And it might not be any of my business but it really made me mad when I read about it.

So this girl named @sisibling decided it was OK to steal dijah_love August Alsina Story. And I swear these people are getting bolder and bolder with their lies. She literally copy and pasted the whole story and trying to make it as her own. I'm sure you guys already heard about this but it just made me mad because something similar happened to me a few years ago.

A few years ago, somebody told me some girl or guy or who ever it was was stealing my books on Tumblr and on this other website. I ended up confronting the girl and she has the nerve to say I plagiarized her. Like how tf does that even happen? These people are getting bold and crazy these days so don't put nothing past them.

I'm tired of all these irrelevant people out here. Who steals something from someone they've worked years to perfect? That's BS.

Make sure y'all report that girls page because people who plagiarize are some of the lowest people to me and I don't like people who plagiarize. So d any of y'all know anybody using my stories and trying to pass it off as their own, then tell me. 😊

P.S. I never showed you guys but these are my sister in the MM. I'm the tall one in the green pants lol