Who's your Baby~

Pain moved through the thick foliage around him as if he were back in the fire country and his surroundings were as familiar as Konan. Nothing here could hurt the almighty Pain in any case. He was as strong as an ultimate being. There was a rustling to the left of him and his ringed eyes briefly flicked over to where he saw the plants beginning to part.

A zooming Hidan came barreling into him only to be pushed back several feet by Pains jutsu "Almighty Push". 

Fighting to stand after that jutsu Hidan looked up at pain with a mixture of relief and panic. He got up on wobbly legs before straightening himself by dusting his cloak then turning to Pain. "Fuck! Now we've got to find Aiko, and By now she's already out of this damn forsaken Fucking Forest."

Pain looked around at the thick foliage and the immediate answer that came to his mind was not a 'Forest' but more a 'Jungle'and A tropical one by the looks of it. He mentally shrugged before he made his way back upwards to where he could properly see the end of this place. He was mildly aware of Hidan's incessant stressing as he followed him up. 

"Hidan, you are aware that Aiko is quite competent for her age are you not? Did she not take care of herself when she was alone and did she not find you despite having been in another country? Do not fret over her, and if she were to die it would be of her own volition." Pains words seemed to have the opposite effect of what he had expected.

Pain began ignoring Hidan as he continued his ascent. They had been climbing for quite some time before Pain became aware of a presence watching them. He could see the opening up above to where the sky met the tips of the swaying trees. 

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" Hidan quieted and stilled, readying his weapon for a battle.

She rushed at them in a whirl of blues and green it was a very close call Hidan managed to block her long blades

She rushed at them in a whirl of blues and green it was a very close call Hidan managed to block her long blades. But apparently not close enough, she had sliced into his face a bit. There was a roar off in the distance that they could only identify as Murderous Rage. Hidan smiled. 

"Whatever friend of yours that is over near my daughter is about to die. I recommend you go get them away from her." The girl snorted a laugh but Pain could see the contemplation in her eyes. The worry. Pain without looking at her said. "We wont kill you if you go get your friend and leave us in peace. But if you hesitate even a second more Aiko will kill him." The girl stilled, her eyes wide at the name. 

"She's...Back?" Pain nodded and that was all the confirmation the girl needed before she disappeared. Pain flicked his eyes in the direction and made for it as well. Abandoning the project of going upwards.

~~~~~~

She held Silo in a tight and complicated looking arm twist. The amount of squeaking plussed with the observance that he was in fact standing so still he could have been made of stone told them she could very easily break his arm in a jerk. Her focus was on the girl that arrived seconds ahead of us. Aiko's eyes danced with amusement and rapt interest as she studied the girl.

"Mírala.(Mihala)" She said with warmth in her voice Pain had never heard before unless she spoke of her mother before her brutal death. The girl stilled. They obviously had history.

"Aiko...let the boy go." She bared her teeth and Pain's eyebrows rose slowly to the middle of his forehead. They stared at each other, silently conversating.
Let him go, Aiko

I'm not your underling; you don't command me!

No but if I have to I will stop you.

And if I have to I will kick your ass up, down and all around this forest.

There was no reply from Pain after that. And the smug smile she let slip only had Mírala and Hidan backing a step away. She threw the boy and he stumbled on the thick branch nearly falling off. Quicker than she had assaulted Hidan she fled with the boy however as quick as she was to get him away he was as determined to screech and curse on their way.

Hidan had a contemplative look on his face before he faced his daughter to ask. "That was little Mírala? Weren't you two best friends? It looks like she gave herself up to the waterfalls." Aiko dully nodded her agreement as Pain was left in the dark as he had been this entire trip.

"Mírala stopped being my friend the day I found out it was her father that gave those ninja a floor plan to our home; she had known about it and hadn't warned me."

Aiko recalled when she had stormed into their house her vision impaired by the hot tears that wouldn't stop rolling down her cheeks and demanded answers. Their answers weren't what she had gotten. Instead it was meager retribution paid in blood and gore. She had done a lot worse to Mírala's father than all others in the village save for Mirala herself. Aiko felt another piece of her heart slowly crumble and die falling away as she also recalled exactly what she had done to the poor girl who had only been 11. A year younger than Aiko was at the time. The marks she must have inflicted and the night terrors she must have left. Slowly she turned away from her two companions and said in a mumble. "Shall we get this over with?" She went ahead before either could respond to her feeble words. The two silently followed behind her closely.

It was only another hour before Aiko could see the waterfall close enough to breathe in its freshness. The sweet aroma of growing moist things filled her nostrils before her longing hit her in the face like a brick. She had missed her home terribly since she had left a year or so ago to find her father. She missed the sounds of birds loudly cawing or the distant rumblings of a mountain cat from the top of the waterfall. She hadn't known how much before she had smelled that sweet scent.

A scuff of movement had Aiko glancing at Hidan and he was as still as a statue. His face had drained of all color and he looked as if he might be sick or dying. She turned to Pain and there was a flicker of an emotion she knew well enough. When she had show another person how to get to her village he had also held a glint of it in his eyes; Awe.

"This is my home village, sakkakugakure. Now that you have seen it and Father remembers it. Shall we go back?" She went to turn back but Pain held a hand on her shoulder. She snarled silently at that touch but looked up at him, his expression was indifference but his eyes told her everything he tried to hide. 

"Your house; where is it?" When Aiko said nothing Hidan pointed directly at the waterfall. Pain glanced at her before making his way towards it, hidan in tow. Aiko sat where she was. Doing her best, she brought some water to cover and shield her form from others as they walked by. None noticed her as she meditated in peace under her invisibility.