Crime Spree to Extremes

*"Move and he dies." Aiko yelled to the child of no older than 6. She held a middle aged man in the grasp of her Aisu. "Learn something girl, fathers don't really give a damn. They don't care whether you live or you die and I will demonstrate this now." Aiko left her whip to leave him be. In exchange however she used Honõ to Separate the mother and the child from everyone and each other. Aiko turned toward the man.

"I don't know what your religion is but it doesn't really matter if you look at the logic of all of this. Choose between your wife, whom you can have more children with and your daughter, the first of which your wife conceived with love." The man stared at them both back and forth over and over again. "You have exactly 2 minutes." He looked back at Aiko horrified and she grinned madly. "Tick tock your time is running out." The man pales and looks back at his family.

Tears stain his dirty face. He looks between the two unable to decide. "I can make this easier on you." He looks at Aiko a ray of hope shining in his eyes. She narrows her eyes at him scowling before smiling again. "I will just kill them both and then you wont even have to choose." His face shut down with absolute despair as he turned back to them. Sluggishly he walked over to his daughter and kneeled before her. He was bawling to her through the wall of fire.
"Sweetheart! Baby! I'm sorry honey, I hope you understand. It's not that I love you less than your mother but I'm thinking of the best thing." The mother screamed for him to choose the daughter over her.  Screamed even as he made his way to her and nodded back to Aiko, cementing his decision. Aiko had known what his decision would be, but that didn't mean she liked the outcome. She crossed her arms and scowled looking at the child

"Girl, didn't I tell you. Body over heart everyday." The girl was still as she cried in disbelief. Aiko sighed as she snapped her fingers. A large crow appeared doing a swooping arc snatching the girl up by her clothes. She began to scream and cry uselessly. The woman screamed out for her child but her husband stared at Aiko in despair. Aiko caught his look and he flinched away from her changed eyes. "Sir you made your decision now you will have to live with the future consequences." Aiko turned to leave and as she walked off her crow gliding above her the mother screeched at her.

"You monstrous girl! Who gives you the right to take my daughter! Who! I will find you and kill you. I will bring her home no matter what! Dead or alive. You hear me, monster!"
Aiko sent the crow ahead to see where Itachi and Hidan were hiding.

"Your husband gave me the right. I wish you good luck in finding her after this." Aiko stopped and looked at the woman briefly wondering, if this had happened to her would her mother be so fierce against it. Aiko smiled at the woman and she did not sway. "I look forward to seeing you again then. Do your best to be strong enough to kill me when we meet again." With that Aiko sprinted into the trees.*

"Hey sasori." Aiko called earlier that morning. The red headed puppet master looked up at her and smiled mischeviously. "Do you have any missions?" He thought for a moment then shook his head.

"Not at the moment, why?" Aiko didn't answer just walked off. She found kazuku and slapped him hard in the face. He was pissed she could tell but he said nothing nor did his actions go past a tightening of his fists and jaw.

"Kakuzu do you have any missions?" He shook his head and stalked off. She sighed, Why didn't anyone have a mission on the day she actully wanted to go with someone. Do they even work? She had seen a lot more of everyone lately. She blindly walked through the base pouting. Suddenly someone pulled her chin up and looked at her pouty lips. Hidan.

"What the fuck are you pouting for? All you do is relax around the base while everyone else has to work." She snarled at him.

"What the fuck are you complaining for? You get to go outside this drab dirt hole and interact with outside stimuli." He blinked a few times, no doubt at her choice of words. "I'm bored as hell, always stuck in here nothing interesting ever happens I want to go outside. And you know what, you're going to take me." She grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the base entrance before yelling behind her. "Hidan's gonna take me out for a little while!" Just as the door to base was opening Itachi and Pain approached them. Pain nodded his head and Itachi walked out first.
Obviously Pain had thought it best to send a babysitter with the both of them. Aiko sighed heavily but drug her father out the door behind Itachi. "Fine let's just go."