Hidan's crazy ducking daughter (On Hiatus)

a long time ago a potty mouthed jashinist was traveling through sakkakugakure. a village known for one family's strange kekkei genkai. This village is home to no official country but its on the border of the fire country. the potty mouth met a beautiful woman whom was different than others he'd had. when she told him to wait he'd wait when she told him to listen he would listen. she was his perfect woman, they stayed together for a matter of 5-7 months. before they had a child together they named her aiko meaning love child. at 2 they learned she did posess her mothers kekkei genkai as well as abnormal strenght they suspected from the father being a jashinist. 3 years old they began to notice strange things about her. she would suddenly flip out then she would be timid and shy. once she saw her father sacrificing to jashin she thought it was the coolest thing ever thus she began going on sudden quests for blood. her father decided he was tired of always being chased by the girl with knives as entertainment and so he left his family but not before he was forced into a promise with his daughter. that every year on her birthday he would go and visit her to teach more about jashin and such other things. he agreed and then left her.