Chapter 4: Creating Leafclan

WARNING: THE WAY I PORTRAY LEAFCLAN IS NOT HOW THE CREATOR INTENDED IT TO BE PORTRAYED. ALSO THE CREATOR DID NOT WANT MOONSTAR TO EXPECT KITS I JUST DID IT FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY. PLEASE ENJOY! I'M WORKING VERY HARD ON IT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Moonstar settled down in the cardboard box her stomach uncomfortable with kits. Hop and Poppy came running up to Moonstar. Poppy  looked up at Moonstar and said, "Are you gonna give us some playmates?"

Moonstar knew that this cat was very young and needed to be told this slowly. So Moonstar said, "Yes but they aren't here now." 

Hop looked very confused and asked, "Where are they?" he started to look around, his eyes full of wonder.          

Moonstar looked at her swollen belly. She looked at the livly kits and said, "They are here in my stomach." 

The kits looked at Moonstar very weirdly. Their looked iterested but their faces said otherwise. Finally Poppy asked, "How are they in your belly?"

Moostar knew that the kits didn't need to know the resl story so Moonstar made up story.  She said,"The kits are in my stomach because they are scared and find it warm and comfy in my stomach." 

Hop said with wonder, "When will they no longer be scared?"

Moonstar said with pride, "They will come when they are ready, every cat who has cats has kits will have to deal with this. Now can I talk to the grown ups."

The kits nodded and ran away. The older cats came when Moonstar called them. The cats surrounded her. Moonstar wondered how she was gonna tell the cats about the clan she was gonna make. Then the idea hit her! Since she had said she was a runaway kittypet she wouls say she met these cats and wanted to show them kittypets are strong. She said the cats, "I need to tell you guys something."

Grass padded up and sat down, she looked at her with worry and asked, "What do you want to tell us Moon."

Moonstar looked deep into the older she-cats eyes and said, "When I ran away from my tw-housefolk, before I got here I met these cats, they said their names were Pebblestar and Dawnstep. They said some stuff about territory, Squirrelclan, and warriors. They teased me because they said that I was a fat and lazy because I lived with my housefolk."

Grass ran her tail up and down Moonstar's back and said, "Is that why you are sad." 

Moonstar looked at her paws and said," No, they called me a kittypet. I want to show those mean Squirrelclan cats what I'm made of! The only way I think I can show them is by creating my own clan, called Leafclan. I need cats to join and you all have been so nice to me, so I was wondering. Would you like to join and be my warriors."

This time Snake stepped up and meowed loudly, "I would love to join you Moon."

Slowly the other cats started to nod and agree the only cat who hadn't agreed yet was Grass. She looked nervous, as if you didn't like that Moonstar was taking her place as leader. Then she said, "I will join once I get more information."

Moonstar knew what she was gonna do. She was gonna say that she was gonna find out more about clans for the cats but really she was gonna think of warrior names for the cats. Moonstar said, "All right tomorrow I'll go and get more information about the clans and hopefully know enough to start my own clan."

Grass just nodded and looked scared, she may not like it now but Moonstar knew that she would one day like it. Moonstar curled up and said to the cats, "I'm gonna rest till tomorrow."

She had her clan now, just the way she liked it.