Chapter 21: "The Prophecy"

As Moonstar drifted into sleep, she appeared in StarClan. The former pre-LeafClan leader, Crystalfur, standing in front of her. Oh great, Moonstar thought, last time this happened I had to give warrior names to dead cats!  I do not want to do that again!

As if she read Moonstar's thoughts Crystalfur mewed, "Don't worry, you're not going to give warrior names to more StarClan cats. You might again soon, seeing as more of the cats who were a part of our group are joining StarClan. This time I have a message for you."

Blinking in shock Moonstar echoed, "A message?"

"Yes, a message," she responded, "Look for the one you stands out from the rest, for they know more than you think."

Crystalfur vanished from Moonstar's sight, and a vaguely familiar image appeared in front of Moonstar. The same bloody dawn-colored cat lay in front of her that Moonstar had seen after her nine lives ceremony. Although Moonstar couldn't see Crystalfur, her voice came through with a familiar prophecy, "Dawn will end, only if the Moon rises."

A bright flash of light awoke Moonstar, Fireclaw was still asleep. Standing in front of her was Gleamkit, who mewed, "Are you okay Moonstar? I heard you thrashing in you sleep and got worried."

The one who stands out from the rest, Crystalfur's message echoed in Moonstar's head. Giving the kit a lick on her head Moonstar answered, "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern."

"Good, I'll go back to the den now that I know your okay." Gleamkit mewed as she left Moonstar's den. 

Laying back down Moonstar purred, Gleamkit is the one who stands out from the rest. She seems so mature for her age, she's probably more mature than me. Closing her eyes Moonstar went back to sleep, her brain buzzing with thoughts. Gleamkit was the cat Crystalfur was talking about, Moonstar had no doubt about it. 

Hey! Sorry about the short chapter, I didn't really have any plans for this chapter other than the prophecy so it ended up being kinda short! Anyway, I'll hopefully be getting many more chapters out soon which is good because I was really slow with getting chapters out at one point. Anyway, keep a lookout for chapter 22 hopefully coming soon!