Chapter 29: "ThunderClan"

It had been a few day since Raccoonear had been buried, Moonstar often visited his grave to talk to him. Although the Clan seemed to manage to stay together despite all the recent loss.

Although lately ThunderClan had been scented on LeafClan's territory, which didn't make Moonstar too happy. When Snowspring , Flarestorm, Twisterheart, and Kestrelscreech encountered them at the border while hunting, ThunderClan accused LeafClan of lying! Which made Moonstar even more mad than she already was.

We should attack them! Yeah, that'll teach ThunderClan that accusing LeafClan of lying is a bad idea! Moonstar purred, she hadn't started a battle in a few moons. It would be good to stretch her muscles and feel another cat dangling in her jaws. 

She walked out into the center of the camp, "Let all cats old enough to jump the fence gather around for a Clan meeting."

Every cat stopped what they were doing and turned to Moonstar, including Fallowkit and Rushkit, who were ready to be apprentices soon. Moonstar started to hiss, "As you all know ThunderClan has been accusing LeafClan of lying, and they have been scented on our territory. Personally I think the ThunderClan needs to be taught a lesson."

"A lesson?", asked Gorsepaw. 

His mother hushed him, "Let Moonstar finish speaking, Gorsepaw."

"And by a lesson," Moonstar's eyes narrowed, "I mean we're going to attack them"

The Clan started cheering, and Moonstar started towards the fence, "The only cats staying in camp are Cloud, Rushkit, Fallowkit, and Skywing."

The cats who were staying behind headed towards the dens, and the rest of the Clan started leaping over the fence. After every cat was over the fence Moonstar followed, taking up the rear. 

Once in ThunderClan's territory, they quickly ran through the trees. Once they found the entrance to the camp Moonstar took the lead. She ran into the camp, LeafClan following. She hissed, "We're here, and ready to fight."

LeafClan yowled and started to attack, Moonstar lunged towards Firestar. The tom growled, "What was this for Moonstar?!"

Moonstar smiled, "You know why."

Moonstar swiped at Firestar, and he ducked. Moonstar lost her balance and started to fall, Firestar leaped for her belly. He hissed in the process, "If I knew why I wouldn't be asking you."

Biting the tom's ear Moonstar snarled, "Don't play dumb, Firestar."

Hissing Firestar ripped his ear out of Moonstar's mouth, "I'm not playing dumb Moonstar!"

"Oh!" Moonstar joked, "So you're actually dumb!"

The two lunged at each other, trying to claw the other in the process. Moonstar and Firestar's noses banged together, both falling to the ground. Moonstar quickly got up, her nose throbbing. Before Firestar or Moonstar could say anything a wail rose above the noise, "Ah! I killed him!"

Everyone froze and turned towards the wail, there stood a ThunderClan apprentice over Stripepaw. The apprentice cried, "I didn't mean to kill him!"