▪4▪

Tips to gain weight naturally:

a) Eat in regular intervals. Eat more than three meals a day.

b) Eat 2 bananas in the morning with a cup of milk and added sugar.

c) Do not skip meals.

d) Exercise regularly. Lift weights.

e) If nothing works out for you, BEAR THE HUMILIATION.

So, obviously these were not the tips I found on internet. (And the last one, especially, was not included in the list.)
But whatever I read on the internet seemed to be something that I have already tried.

Probably, naturally is not going to work. I open my laptop and jump on to the bed, making myself comfortable among the plush cushions; I type How to gain weight quickly?

A lot of results pop up. The results included more advertisements than articles.

I opened one stating Unani medicine, totally harmless and a quick way to enlarge the cup size of my breasts.

I close the laptop screen and go to take a shower. After a quick shower, I come back to my room to look at my naked body in the mirror. Maybe Dad was right, I do look hideous. I look at those breasts of mine and flashbacks hit me.

"You got to eat. Put on some weight up there." He waved towards my breasts. "I want to feel it when you hug me."

Those were the words by my beloved ex-boyfriend.

"I have more breasts than you." A guy named Josh, who used to be my best friend, mocked me. 'Used to be'. Not anymore, because of his constant rude comments about my body.

"Do you even wear a bra? I don't think you need one." A girl had said in the girls changing room after a session of swimming.

All those comments rush into my mind making my brain numb. Maybe I am having a brain paralysis. But maybe this paralysis is making me run towards my laptop, open it, click open the last page I opened, click on the 'order' button and close the laptop back again.

I sit there looking at the message I just received about the confirmation of my order of a 60 capsules for breast enlargement.

Totally harmless.

Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming. Stop skinny shaming.

▪▪
A/n:

Please comment if you like it. It will mean a lot to me. And vote if you like.
If you have been through skinny shaming too, I am proud of you because you are still living taking all those rude comments in and still standing.

Every woman is beautiful. No matter what her size is. Respect women.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all.

xx
kartika_k

▪▪