▪18▪

"God. That was so boring." I say to Justin as I see him in the hallway after my Literature class.

"Mine was too. Why do you think our parents send us here?"

"To burn in hell?"

"Exactly, my Lord."

"Hey, Jane." A girl says as she comes running towards me.

"Another fan of yours MISS LADY." Justin says dramatically.

"You are asked to be at the Dean's office at 4 today." The girl gets out the words after excessive panting.

"Oh." I say and look at Justin for positivity but he, himself, looks mortified.

"What am I going to do?" I ask him as the girl turns to leave.

"Say the truth, probably."

"I think so too."

°°°°
at 4 p.m at the dean's office

"May I come in, sir?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah. Sure. Come in." The Dean says as he scans me from top to toe. "You must be Jane Keller." He asks, as he brandishes one of the forms in front of me.

"Y..yes, sir." I reply, shaking even more than before.

"Sit down." He gestures me towards the chair on the other side of his desk, facing him. I sit on its edge just in case I have to dodge any of his paperweights. That is stupid to think ofcourse but you have to keep your safety as the first priority. Stop thinking, bloody brain.

"We need to talk some business." He says, breaking my thoughts.

"Sorry?"

Stop skinny shaming. Stop body shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.

▪▪
A/N:
I truly believe that all kinds of shaming are the worst. Please, stop shaming other bodies.

Thank you for reading. Please, vote, comment and share.
Keep reading because there is a major thing coming up in the next chapter which I cannot wait to write.

I love you all.

kartika_k

xxoxo
▪▪