▪17▪

Form 1: Lydia Jacobs

Insecurity: 62 kgs. Victim of fat shaming.

Kicked it in the nuts.

P. S: I don't know who you are Jane Keller but I love you so much for doing this.

● Form 50: Mary Williams

Insecurity: Facial scars.

Did the 'kicking' a 100 times and I have never felt better.

● Form 265: Rob Andrews

Insecurity: I am a 100 kgs and I am a victim of fat shaming. I covered up my flaws under the blanket by shaming others. Believe me, I am an asshole.

I am sorry Jane. My sincere apologies to you. Can I be your friend?

● Form 125: Catherine

Insecurity: Hirsutism. I have a whole lot of facial hair and body hair. But it is a medical disorder. Beauty standards suck, Jane. Totally! They suck.

Kicked my insecurity a lot of the times. I wish my bully understands how I feel. Her name is Sarah Ashton.

I see the forms pasted on the boards, walls and everywhere I see. I don't know what the authorities are gonna do about it. Because, my name is mentioned, almost, in every form. One thing is for sure, I am gonna be screwed.

"What is this havoc?" Justin asks holding my hand slowly.

"This is wonderful. But scary at the same time." I squeeze his hand for assurance.

"I am with you. Nothing will happen. I assure you. The whole college loves you Jane. Don't you see."

"Yeah." I say, smiling brightly.

"Hey!" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to see a very pretty girl, wearing a mini denim skirt and a white tank top hugging her assets.

"You are Jane, right? Jane Keller?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"I am...uh...I am Sarah. Sarah Ashton."

"Oh." I reply, as I don't know what to say to that.

"You know, the 'bully' mentioned by Catherine?"

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah, right." I say comprehensively.

"I feel really ashamed for what I have done. I don't know what to do. I want to escape the looks of the people around me. I just cannot stop feeling guilty." The girl says breaking down into tears.

"Hey. Hey. It is okay." I put my around her shoulder to calm her down. But it doesn't help, to be honest. So, I say - "I know what you should do." And it catches her attention.

"You know?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"Go and apologize to Catherine. Personally. And tell her what you just told me. It will help."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Hey. I am sure you can do that." Justin says joining in.

The pretty girl hugs him and places a kiss on his cheek before leaving. I give Justin a look and he smiles, noticing my jealousy.

"I love you Ms. Jane Keller."

And there I go, blushing.

Stop skinny shaming. Stop body shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.

▪▪
A/N: I hope you like this chapter. A lot more is coming. Please keep reading. I am sure you will love it.

I love you all for almost 700 reads and 200 plus votes.

Lots of virtual hugs and kisses to you.

xoxo
kartika_k

▪▪