▪20▪

at 4 a.m in the morning

I wake up with a shrieking pain in my right breast. I cup my breast in one hand and go to the restroom to remove my clothes and see what is actually going on.

I lock myself in the bathroom and remove my tee shirt to see there is a white discharge from my right nipple. I take it by my index finger to smell it if it is pus. But it is odourless.

I touch it to my tongue only to confirm what I was thinking.

I know it is gross to taste your discharge. But believe me, you are left with limited options when you are scared as eff and panic is hitting you right in your noggin.

And there goes my conclusion as well as the reality.

"Hello? Justin?"

"Yeah? What happened? Look at the time."

"Yeah. I know it is 4 in the morning. Please listen.."

"Hey. Are you okay?"

"No. I am l a c t a t i n g."

"What?"

Stop skinny shaming. Stop body shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.
▪▪
A/N:

This was a very small update but the chapter had to end here. So, what do you think of this chapter? Please comment below.

And do what your heart says, so yeah, VOTE. :P

I love you all for the 315 reads and about 1k votes. Haha just kidding. It is the other way around. Lots of kisses to all you guys.

Screw the beauty standards.

Keep reading.

xxx
kartika_k
▪▪