▪11▪

"What do you think you were doing?" Justin asks when I open my eyes to look at him.

"What?"

"You just..what were you doing?" He asks again, frowning.

"I don't know. I just blacked out."

The anger on his face changes to something close to concern.

"What happened? Are you okay right now? Shall I call someone?" He asks.

"No. I am fine. It is just.." I begin, thinking to tell him about the pain but then I feel awkward and stop myself in tracks and just utter "nothing".

"Okay. Are you sure?"

"Yes." I nod slightly in agreement.

This pain does not seem to be just an effect. But whatever it is, it seems to be doing something to my breasts. As I have noticed in the past few days, I feel as if they have increased in size a bit but only making them firm and less softer. All I am concerned about is the size, though.

Next day, I take another pill and bear the pain. I crush my pillow every night to keep it together. The dark circles under my eyes grow darker everyday because of my lack of sleep.

But at the end of the month, I quit fighting it and I call up Justin to tell everything about it and he comes rushing to my home to pull the strings of my brain straight.

Stop body shaming. Stop skinny shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.

▪▪▪
A/N:

Thank you for taking your time to read. I am so grateful to all my readers and those who really like this story.

Please vote and comment if you like it. Any feedback is welcome.
I love you all.
:)
kartika_k
xxx

▪▪▪