▪10▪

I wake up cupping my right breast tightly as a reaction to the inability to bear the excruciating pain.

I let out small, intermittent and noiseless sobs for not letting anyone else know.

"Jane. Are you up already? You are gonna be late for school." Mom yells, standing outside my room.

"Yes, Mom." I speak up out of difficulty.

Why is it paining? It's been 15 days and the medicine seems to be working now, maybe. Maybe, it is meant to be like this. But the label said no side effects or whatsoever. Maybe this is not a side effect. Maybe this is the effect. Maybe my breasts are acquiring fat.

I take a quick shower and put on my clothes to go to school. I do not put on my bra underneath in order not to maximize the pain.

I walk down the stairs, grab my morning breakfast and munch it down the hallway to the garage to pick up my bike and I cycle down to school.

The pain increases as I strain myself to paddle. I ignore it when finally it reaches its peak that I cannot see anything.

Everything gets blurry and I let go off the bike. I fall down on something and probably my knee gets bruised but the pain in my right breast is a lot more than the one on my knee.

Stop skinny shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming. Stop body shaming.

▪▪▪
A/n:
I am so sorry for the late update but I was travelling and I had no internet connection, so, I couldn't update.

Hope you like this chapter. Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you for reading.
Love you all.
xxx

▪▪▪