▪27▪

As I walk down the stairs, the chandeliers do not seem to look so grand or rich or royal and the whole place looks gloomy packed with a bunch of  s p o o n - f e d   idiots.

A place, no matter how grand it is or rich it is, is never really beautiful unless beautiful people reside in it. And by beautiful, I mean pure to the heart.

And Kate Henssley is surely not beautiful. She is what one calls a  b i t c h . And bitches got to learn their lessons, the hard way.

°°°
"So?" Justin asks, with his eyebrows raised and with half a smile. Excited to hear what Ms. Jane has to tell.

"Nothing." I reply walking ahead of him. He races behind me with quick steps and asks again -

"So? Nothing?"

"Yeah. Nothing." I say.

"Oh." He says and pauses for a moment. I observe him with a crook of my eye. He looks down for a moment and keeps on walking beside me. And finally he asks again, as if, realisation just hit him.

"So, you denied the proposal." He states, rather affirmatively.

"What proposal? There was no proposal."

"No. I mean, you denied to participate in the show, right?" He asks.

"No. I have accepted it with surity. You can actually get an agreement signed, Justin." I say as I get on my bike and start to put on my helmet.

He sits at the back seat and goes again -
"What happened?"

"She is a bitch. She insulted me. And I am going to show her what I am." I say and I start my bike to roll my way.

°°
"Rob?"

"Yeah. Hello. Hey. Jane. What a surprise. Thanks for calling."

"I hope I did not disturb you at this ungodly hour. I just want to ask you for a favor."

"Yeah. Go on."

"I want you to call everyone and meet me at the Hard Rock Cafe in 10 minutes."

"What?"

"It is important."

Stop skinny shaming. Stop body shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.

▪▪
A/N:

I had a real bad start today. I couldn't sleep last night because of stupid life and not to mention 'The big bang theory'. Sitcoms don't let me sleep and they kinda make me aggressive. Just kidding. xx

I hope you like this chapter. Please vote, comment and share. Even you do not like it, just comment. I am not a sociopath, I accept criticisms. Thank you all. Love you.

xx
kartika_k
▪▪