▪15▪

Jane'pov from now on

"So, did you check your spam?"

"No." I reply. "Why?"

"Nothing. Do it now."

"Okay." I say and I click on the spam to feel an unstoppable vibration of my cellphone because of the infinite messages barging in.

"I am sorry about that." Justin giggles as he apologizes.

Yeah. Do that when you say sorry so that you look super hot and I fail to stop myself from eating you up like a vamp.

"What is it about? I mean what are these about?" I ask trying to suppress my smile.

"Just sorries and stupidity. But one text is what you need to read." He says and takes my phone to flip through the messages and end up with one on the screen. "Here. This is important."

Justin: Rob is a good guy. Or has become one good guy. He just told me that day how much he respects you now. He has totally changed. You brought a change in him. I am sure you are something Jane.

I read and I cannot believe my eyes. So, I just let my disbelief fly through the air to reach him. How? Like this - "WHAAT??"

"Yeah." He replies coolly.

"I cannot believe this. I thought I insulted him the other day."

"I thought so too. Turns out that the chap took it as an advice."

"Wow. That is brilliant." I say looking at the message. "I am sorry. I judged you."

"That is okay." He smiles and stops in his tracks to face me and says - "You are beautiful."

I do not think of anything and I let my lips kiss his. We do not part till a random guy says - "Get a room."

That was embarrassing but it feels so lovely to be in love with the right person.

"So, what is your plan?" He asks finally.

"About?"

"About enlightening so many others like Rob?"

"I think I should do something different."

"The facebook page is what you are talking about, right?" He asks.

"No. I think I should do something different." I repeat to see his puzzled look.

I lean in for another kiss and no other random guy tells us to 'get a room' this time. So, it goes for a long 60 seconds.

Stop skinny shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming. Stop body shaming.

▪▪
A/n:

What is Jane going to do? Any guesses? Please comment what you think of this chapter.

Please vote and share if you like it.

I love you all with my heart. 'June' loves you. ♡

I hope you like this chapter. Next update - first thing tomorrow. Thanks a lot for reading. xD

See you.
xx
kartika_k

▪▪