▪26▪

k n o c k  k n o c k
Who is there?
A stupid girl who accepted your challenge because you left no choice.

I reach her office and I keep standing outside for a full five minutes to take the magnificient view in. It can be rather called majestic or royal. Seriously, I am lack of words. I am sure if you were here, you could have suggested some good words for it.

I enter the hallway and see a bunch of officers or workers or just some persons dressed up in funky but stylish clothes. The whole place was shining brightly under the golden light and rich aroma. Just as I am about to sprain my neck by swivelling my head all around, someone approaches me saying -

"Hey!! Who are you? Who allowed you to come in here? How did you even get in here?"

Take a breath. I think to myself as he keeps on talking. I look at him half disgusted and half surprised. He looks like someone from the Capitol. To put in exact words, he looks like Caeser from Hunger games.

"Actually, she called me to meet her at her office." I say as I hand him over the card.

Ha ha ha ha
He bursts out laughing as if the card was supposed to be a joke. Was it? I am gonna kill myself if it was.

"So, you are it." Hahahaha. He laughs like a maniac again, flashing his golden canines.

"It? I am sorry. I do not mean to disrespect you but I see no reason to laugh and I am in a hurry, so, it will be great if you could show me the way." I say, rather rudely as his jolly seems to be killing me.

"Umm." He says, faking a serious face. "Up the stairs and turn left. End of the corridor. It is her Room." He says blatantly.

"Thank you." I say as I walk towards the stairs.

I take the path he told me to take and I reach her room, at the end of the corridor. The door looks like it has just dropped from heaven, with its ornate carvings. The carving of her name.

I knock slightly and she says -

"Come in." Voice of the malificent.

"Here. You. Are." She says, pausing after every word. "I was expecting you. It is so funny to have you here."

"What is so funny?" I ask as the anger flushes my head.

"You, ofcourse. You and your clothes. Your hideous attire."

"Enough. I know how I look like. I need no judgement. It will be great if you can talk what we are supposed to talk."

"Very well, then. You people are destroying and demeaning fashion in every way possible. This trend of freeing one's body is getting to my nerves. We, fashion designers, try to set one trend, one standard perfect model size to achieve and you bloody activists or a bunch of douchebags come and try to ruin it all. I want all your bunch to prove to the world how worthless you are."

"I can see that the reason for your invitation was to insult us. Thank you, then. I am so very happy and delighted to meet you. Goodbye." I say as I get up.

"Wait!!" She says as I turn towards the door. "This show is going to air live on television. Make yourself look funnier so that I get high ratings for my show. Don't forget to showcase your loquacious breasts."

I slam the door behind my back and her  s p i t e f u l  booming laughter.

Stop skinny shaming. Stop body shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.
▪▪
A/N:
I hope you like this chapter. Please keep reading. It is going to be fun.

And thanks to all my readers for considering to read this story. And thanks to @ManviNautiyal and AMaripeddi for reading my story and sharing it on their facebook profiles. I love you all so so much. Thanks a hundred light years to all of you.

Do vote, comment and share.
P.s: No offence to fashion or fashion designers. This is total fiction and is not meant to hurt anyone. :) Happy reading.

xx
kartika_k
▪▪