▪25▪

"What do you think you were doing?"

"I am sorry sir. I thought...I just..."

"What?" He asks furiously this time.

"Who gave you the authority to announce such an event? I cannot help you Jane. I really cannot. I am just the D e a n of this college, not the chairman. I just cannot fund any of this. I cannot ask the board of members for such a thing."

"But.."

"No buts, dear. They did not even know what the last campaign was about. I told them it was for a charity. Can you imagine me telling them about a ramp walk which is going to collect funds for a charity?"

"I am sorry, sir."

"I don't want you to spoil this college's name for the sake of your silliness. You can go now."

I leave politely with a tear in my eye and I throw myself into Justin's arms as I reach the corridor and break down into a cry.

"Hey, what happened?" He asks, his voice gentle as a feather.

"You were right. I was stupid." I say in between my sobs.

"Hey, it is okay."

"What should I do now?" I ask like a baby.

"We need funds, that is all."

"That is all?"

"Yes. That is all. You are going to meet this lady and s e a l the show. We don't need a stage because it is her show. We just need clothes and confidence."

I stare at him stupidly and he asks -

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." I manage to say it out.

"Now, go meet her."

I look at the card in my hand.

Kate Hennsley
Fashion designer

And my guts do a somersault.

Stop body shaming. Stop skinny shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.
▪▪
A/N:
This was a very small information, I know. I promise an amazing chapter ahead. Please keep reading. I love you all.

Vote, comment and share. I will be so grateful to you, as always I am.

Thank you readers. You are my life. ♡

kartika_k
▪▪