▪29▪

t h e • s h o w

I don't know if I am nervous or I am just having spasms. Maybe, I have tetany. Or maybe too much internet has messed up my thinking. I look at all my friends or say colleagues or say people who define me now, and I think of how am I supposed to keep their heads up.

I look at the surroundings while Jess tightens my corset and I look at the grand curtains which lead to the audience. What was I thinking?

I look at Kate Henssley and her interviews being displayed one after another on every television around. Maybe, this is another trick of hers. She knows I will mess up if I am too nervous. But she doesn't know me, does she?

"Hey. Are you ready?" Justin asks, as he approaches me. He looks brilliant in his pinstriped shirt and black trousers.

"I think so." I reply absentmindedly.

"What is bothering you?"

"Everything." I say, looking at him, without thinking.

"We will do okay." He says as he squeezes my hand.

"Hey. Look who is here." Rob comes running towards us in his own pinstriped shirt and trousers. He looks so cute. "You look amazing, Jane."

"Thanks, Rob. You look like a hunk too." I say as I blush at his compliment.

Justin narrows his eyes at me and I giggle.

Sarah joins us soon. Catherine too. And everyone keeps on coming and we gather around at the same place.

All of us stand next to each other in a circle and look into each other's eyes and I don't know how but we smile. I feel nervous but I smile. Something in me tells me that I am going to screw this show and I get a huge upsurge to screw it soon.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Are you ready for this year's Kate Henssley's new collection?" The host announces as we hold each other's hands tightly and listen hard.

" R e a d y ?" I say and we rush towards the stage.

Stop skinny shaming. Stop body shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.
▪▪
A/N:

Hello guys, I hope you like this chapter. Jane is going to screw the show. Are you excited? I am so excited.

Please keep reading as you will regret if you miss the next chapter. Thanks a lot lot lot for reading. *that is a lot*
Vote, comment and share. Please!!!! xx

kartika_k
I ♡ U ALL.
▪▪