▪28▪

I clear my throat to explain things to a bunch of youngsters standing in front of me, asking for an explanation for calling them at 1 a.m in the morning.

"What is it?" One of them lazily asks.

"Dean backed out of the whole campaign thing." I say, trying to contain the panic.

"What do you mean b a c k e d o u t ? He cannot do that. It was his idea in the first place, wasn't it?" The lazy guy asks rolling his eyes. Bell phenomenon. Something, I read on the internet.

"Umm. No." I say.

"What?"

"The first walk around the city to spread awareness about body shaming was his idea. Not the ramp." Justin explains while I am still searching for words to use in my sentence.

"Whoa. So, what is the plan?" Rob asks this time.

"The lady who offered us a challenge back that day, is going to organize everything except our costumes and rehearsal."

"We can buy our own clothes, Jane. Is that why you called us here?"

"No. I want this to be more than a ramp walk. This is not fashion what we are going to portray. This is our s t y l e ."

"What is the difference?" The girl named Dolly asks. She is called 'the gum girl' as she never really is seen without a gum in her mouth. And she chews. Just like the one seen in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

"You will see." I reply. "I want you all to listen to Justin now." I say as I hand over the microphone to Justin.

"Do you guys sing?"

Stop body shaming. Stop skinny shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.
▪▪
A/N:
Please vote, comment and share. I am about to reach 600 votes. Yeyyi!!
Thanks to all of you.

Do you think Jane will win?Comment down below.
Orange star wants to be clicked. *click click*
xx
kartika_k
▪▪