▪7▪

"Let us do this?" He says, gentle and sweet.

"I don't really know Justin." I say.

"Come on. Just think about it. It will be fun Jane." He says.

I think for a while and Justin patiently waits for an answer, his breathing hitting straight through my heart and I finally give out my answer.

"Okay. Let us do this." I say excitedly.

"Wow. I will be there in 5 minutes. Don't forget your jumper. Midnights are freezing." He says giggling.

I chuckle a little and stifle the rest, as it may wake my Mom and worst of all, Nana in the next room.

I slowly slid into my most comfortable '26' waist sized jeans and put on my baggy grey sweater over my black tee shirt.

I let my hair fall open, straight, black and long as they are and slowly open my bedroom door to walk down the stairs as slowly as I can.

I open the front door and close it behind me and look out front and I am outside to have my first adventurous night out.

"Are you ready?" Justin says with his head inside his helmet, showing up on his bike to pick me up.

"Yes." I say sitting on the metal bar so that his arms are closely encircling me and his face is just so close to mine and right now touching my hair.

He paddles through the street and the wind hits my face and I feel all the joy in the world. I let myself smile.

"Having fun?" He asks, bending his head a little to slowly whisper in my ear, while his lips touch my earlobe a bit and I feel a thousand butterflies fluttering in my gut.

"Yes." I reply.

"Wait for the real fun." He says and we stop with a jerk in front of a 'Hard Rock' cafe, its label shining in its neon wonder.

And my mouth lets the word slip away as I get down to look at it in the darkest midnight -

"Wow."

STOP SKINNY SHAMING. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming. Stop body shaming.

▪▪▪▪
A/n:
Sometimes, all you need is love.

hey guys! I hope you like this chapter.
Please vote, comment and share.
If you ship Jane and Justin, please comment 'June ♡' below.

Thanks a lot for reading.

I love you all.

xx

▪▪▪▪