▪32▪

I love skateboarding. I love rock music. I love sweat pants. I love pajamas. I just love to look like a homeless drug addict because basically it is all c o m f y .

I love Harry Potter. It is my dream to go to The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter in London and Orlando. Plus, I want to kiss Harry. That was a secret. But come on, let us face it. Who doesn't want to? Right?

I love camping and bonfires.
I want to be a t r a v e l photographer someday.

I love Justin. He is my soulmate. I am going to marry him someday.♡

I love my family including Nana who doesn't trouble me anymore with her 'no guy will love you' comment and she thinks Justin is 'yummy'. She actually said that. I don't even know what that meant. She is gross, sometimes but you got to respect your elders. But on a note, she is lovelier than before.

I am Jane.

20 years old.

And this is my identity.

P.S: This story ends in an even number. :)

Stop body shaming. Stop skinny shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.
▪▪
The End.

°
°
°
A/N:
Okay guys, I am so freaking upset right now. I am so going to miss writing this story. But this had to end. I will miss Jane and Justin so much. I loved writing it.

Please tell me if you liked it. Leave your valuable comments down there.

Do not forget to click on the orange star. ☆

Plus, share this story with your friends if you like it. I want more women (especially) to read it and feel good about themselves. I don't even want votes or anything from them. Just plain reading. Ghost reading is also fine. Help it reach many. Thanks a lot for being there with me. I love you all.

Final note : I am writing a new story called 'I met the one in December.' It is going to be a short story with humor, romance and wholehearted honesty. I hope you will like it too. I really really love you all. ♡♡♡
xxx
kartika_k
▪▪