▪12▪

"Were you out of your mind to buy those pills?" Justin says harshly, gritting his teeth to resist the escape of the noise of his agitation growing inside.

"Actually.."

"What?" He cuts me off immediately. "What? Go on. What is your reason? Go ahead and justify. Please."

"Justin. Calm down okay. I can.."

"Calm down? You freaking blacked out in the middle of the road, Ms. Lady." He says increasing his volume a bit.

Then as if he realised that he is being too harsh or too noisy, he sits down beside me on my bed and sighs to say -

"Why do you even want those huge unnatural breasts? I know it is a bit awkward coming from a person who doesn't have any but.." I smile at that phrase which invites a deadly look from Justin and I immediately switch to serious mode.

"I mean you are so beautiful the way you are. Stop torturing your body, Jane. Do you understand?"

I nod.

"Now. Where are your pills?" He asks, taking command.

I take them out from under my duvet and hand them to him nervously.

He looks at it and looks back at me to reprimand but stops himself and says -

"I am going to dispose them off. And you need to promise me that you will never ever touch them again. Or buy them again."

I nod again.

"I got to go now. I will see you soon. Call me if you need me. Just call me okay?" He asks sweetly.

"Okay." I reply with a smile.

He gives me a toothy smile and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

But little did I know that the love for him in my heart will soon get replaced by hatred in a few days.

Stop skinny shaming. Stop body shaming. Skinny shaming is as worse as fat shaming.

▪▪
A/n:

A twist of events ahead. Please keep reading.

Please vote, comment and share if you like.

And thanks a lot for 100 votes and thanks a lot for reading my book.

I love you all. xD

xxxxxx
kartika_k

▪▪