(1) The Cabin In The Woods

"Yo hotty!"

Who the heck still uses those words?

"Hey! You big ass slut!"

I clenched my fist and did my best not to slam this guy's face over some random table.

He's not calling for me, thank gosh; But he is still disrespecting a woman. A woman with great integrity and pride.

"Yo mama-!"

I looked at behind me and was about to slam him, but suddenly stopped. I can say that I was shocked when I saw a girl with red hair, caked face, a coca cola body and with barely clothes on. But it made me swallow my words when she strutted to the dude who called her those... compliments.

A woman with great integrity and pride...

She is going to punch his face. I'm sure of that. She has to.

Then she winked and bit her lower lip.

Screw it.

I sighed and continued waiting for my dear friend Andy. I tapped my shoes and waited patiently. Although, I am a very impatient person.

Very.

I heard this annoying girl singing and I want to strangle her. -but I can't since it's Ariana Grande's voice in a random stereo.

Dammit.

Truly Madly Deeply I am foolishly, completely falling-

Startled, I took my phone from my back pocket and answered it.

Please, let it be him.

"Hello?"

"Hun! Darling!"

Sighing, I nodded. "Mom." I glanced at my watch. "Do you need anything? Don't worry, I'm still here in-"

"I don't need anything, but uh, your daddy and I are going... somewhere." Then I heard a crash. "I left a note in the counter... We love you......beeeeeeep."

I sighed as she hanged up. I sent a text to Andy saying that he's slower than my dead grandma before grabbing my grocery bags and drove home.

~○○○○○○○○○○○○~

When I arrived home, I dropped the keys on the living room's counter table and frowned when I didn't see mom's usual green sticky note.

Wait.... in what specific counter does she mean?

Oh damn.

I climbed upstairs and took a peek at my parent's room. I frowned a little bit when it was dark, and silent. Oh right, they left. Stupid.

No note on the counter.

I walked to the bathroom and took a peek.

No note on the counter.

I entered my bed room and took a peek.

No counter so, no note on the counter.

I went downstairs and was heading for the basement, when I remembered that we don't have a basement.

Face palm.

Damn, all these hardwork is making me hungry. I walked in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Grabbing some pudding, I went to the counter and stopped when I saw the note.

Seems like someone decided to show up, ey?

-●●●●●●●●●●->>>>