(14) Rock.Paper.Scissors

Dedicating this chapter to that_geek_girl_gabby! Thanks for the funny comments 😊

Thank you guys for the votes, comments and reads! Oooh, and for the follows too XP

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I got busy since it's summer here in my country.

But then again. I HAVE NO WRITING SCHEDULE! Like seriously XD. I write a chapter the same day I'll post it... so yeah XP

Anyways, here's Chapter 14, enjoooooy ->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a reason why I hate cockroaches. It's a very reasonable reason indeed. What?

Oh, that's because they look like moving shit.

Simple as that.

"What the fuck was that?!" Adam, that inconsiderate and insensitive jerk, laughs histerically. Like seeing me almost dying in a heart attack is the most funniest thing he had ever seen.

I didn't bother amswering him and kept my 'resting bitch' face. Fluffing my pillow, I also fluffed my comforter.

As for now, we're in a random hotel somewhere here in Denovan. I can't apparently go back inside that mansion after the certain incident.

And now, this inconsiderate and insensitive jerk is having the time of his life by laughing at me and calling me scaredy-cat.

Ass.

If I can just raise my middle finger, I would.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" He mocked screeching. "Holy macaroni in chocolate and cheese!"

Wait... why can't I?

Without any doubt, I faced him while smiling sweetly... before dropping the bomb by raising and showing him the bird.

"Whoaa, did missy just gave me the middle finger!?"

I blinked innocently. "Me? Raising the middle finger to you?!"

He smirked.

"You got a problem with that?" I glared at him.

Chuckling, he threw me some pillows.

Why?

Oh you see, this beautiful freaking hotel only has one room left for some reasons. And apparently, this room only has one bed.

How did we settle the sleeping arrangements?

3 words. Rock.Paper.Scissors.

And I unfortunately I lost.

Lying down on the floor, I sighed out of frustration and closed my eyes.

"What the heck happened to my life?" I wondered out loud, staring at my toes.

Oh look, I haven't trimmed it for a while now.

"Don't ask me."

I frowned, rolling my eyes. "I wasn't talking with you."

"But I'm the only person in the room besides you."

"Oh really?" I asked, sitting up straight, I pointed the thing behind him, "Then who's that?!"

This time, I heard a loud screech, and a loud thud.

Who's the man, now?