(22) Albatraoz

Hehehe, Hi guys!

Thank you for the votes, comments, shares, reads and EVERYTHING!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! #77 in humor, whaaaa-?!?!? THANK YOU!

Now, for chapter 22, enjoy!

--------------

"Andy..." I muttered and ran towards him.

Well, that was the plan.

Fingers were wrapped around my wrist and stopped me from moving.

"What the heck man?" Andy asked and took a step forward.

"Stay back." Adam growled out, which made Andy take a step back.

If Bitch means a female dog, what about a male DOG?

"Adam-!" My eyed widened at him and gave him a 'wtf' look.

Pulling, no, dragging me away from Andy, he brought us to a small corner. "WAIT FOR ME, ANDY!" I shouted, which made Adam drag me faster.

Once we're now in a secluded little corner, far from the curious eyes of strangers, I whispered at him angrily, "What is wrong with you?!"

He whispered back quite angrily, "No, what is wrong with you!"

"What is wrong with me?!" I snorted quietly, "No, what is wrong with you?!"

His eyes widened and whispered back, "Nothing's wrong with me, something's wrong with you!"

For duck's sake.

I was about to retort back when a familliar voice came from behind us, "Can you guys please start answering what is wrong with you guys first? Please?"

My eyes widened, "Andy!"

Adam immediately glared at him and brought us farther away from him. Making Andy say, "Not cool man! Not cool!"

"Can you please, stop?" I hissed out, pulling my wrist off his grip. "Tell me, what's wrong with you?"

Adam's expression turned cold and hard, "Who is he?"

"Dude, do you have hearing aids you left or something? I kept on shouting 'Andy' so many times, you still don't know who he is? He's Andy, Andy; so technically he's not Lorenzo!"

"Who the heck is Lorenzo?!"

"A random name!"

"Fine, then who's Andy?"

"A friend of mine back in Ohio." I rolled my eyes, "He's a dear and he's harmless."

Okay, I may or may not be telling the truth there. Andy's the school's MVP for football when we were in Highschool, so let's just say that he's not as harmless as I say.

"Back in Ohio?" He asked, widening and squinting -whaaat?- his eyes to me.

"Yes, back in Ohio, gosh, you really need to clean your ears."

"Back in Ohio." He snapped angrily.

"Gosh, yes! What's wrong with that?"

Back in Ohio.

Back in Ohio.

Back in Ohio.

Back in Ohio.

Holy shit!

Back in Ohio.

"I'm guessing that you finally got my point now?" He asked while rolling his eyes. This boy and eye rolls are... ugh! "Now, why is he here?"

"Well, let me ask him that and-!"

"-and what? Let me watch him shoot your brains out?!"

".... I only have 1 brain."

"Emily!"

Chuckling, I scoffed. "I told you, he's harmless. We've been friends wince we were born, he would never hurt me."

I turn around and was about to go back to where Andy was when he gripped my arm and muttered, "What if he will?"

Stopping on my tracks, I faced him. "What if he wouldn't?"

"What if's can kill people, Em. Curiosity killed the cat."

"I'm not a cat." I sighed, trying to get out of his grip.

Once I'm out of his grip, I winked at him."........ I'm an albatraoz."

And I immediately ran back to where Andy was, making Adam groan out loud and chase me.

----

Yes, still a cliff hanger XP See you at the next update!