(40) Awkward

Oh my gaaaaawd.

I JUST HIT 1k FOLLOWERS A DAY AGO OR SOMETHING AND I'M STILL PROCESSING THE INFORMATION IN MY BRAIN SINCE IT'S QUITE.......... UNREALISTIC!

😭😭 You guys!!! THANK YOU! 😭😭

For all the people who followed me, or may not have followed me but followed this and my other books -> This specific chapter is dedicated to you guys!

Thanks for the votes, comments and reads!

Plus, Last chapter!

HOLY CRAP! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D BE ABLE TO WRITE THAT AGAIN! Thank you guys for encouraging me to write and finish this book by your votes, comments and reads!

THIS IS NOT THE END.

Next and Last part would be the EPILOGUE.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be making an 'extra chapter' specials or anything since I will already be making Charlie's book. The reason why I wrote this first over Charlie's is because... I'm planning on something 😉

So stay tuned on my account, hopefully 😀

Chapter 40, Enjoy!

-------->>>>

"How are you doing?" I asked, taking a sit next to Adam.

We're currently in the cemetery where Carlo was burried 15 minutes ago. Beside Carlo's grave was Linda's.

Now this my friend, is the real relationship goals. Dying the same way with the one you love, dying the same place with the one you love -> And muttering the name of the person you love using your last breath.

The scene got me crying like a cry baby... Ooh, this actually reminds me of Melanie Martinez' Cry Baby since I kept on crying and crying and crying.

I tapped my fingers on my lap and waited awkwardly.

He probably thought that it was a rethorical question...

Or he probably didn't hear me...

Or he probably doesn't want to talk to me...

I mean, what would you do if the person you thought who died years ago turns out to be alive and yet died at the same day?

So when he raised his head and faced me, it shocked me straight to the moon.

"I'm fine." He muttered, breaking the silence. He nodded slightly and blinked a few times. "Eveything is just uh.... complicated..."

Tell me about it.

He smiled while looking back at the ground, "... I'm starting to hate black, you know?"

Chuckling, I took his hand into mine and played with his fingers. "Don't hate the color, hate the..." I paused, "... reason why you're starting to hate the color...?"

He laughed loudly, "That sucks, daaaamn."

"I did my best." I frowned slightly, "I hate you."

He smirked, "I beg to differ but you actually love me."

"That I do."

My answer seemed to shock him into next year since his hand literally froze. He looked at me like how a dear was caught in the headlights.

Smirking, I continued playing with his fingers and winked at him. "But I'm starting to hate you, Mr. Emerson."

"You already do." He chuckled while playing with my fingers too.