(2) The Most Horrible Sight

Hey guys! Whoaa, it has been a loong time I tell ya! I'm terribly sorry and please understand my part since I'm like, at my last year in my middle school and... I guess I want to enjoy it? But you know what's the problem? OVER REACTING, SMALL GRADES GIVING TEACHERS!

Thank you for sticking up with me, oh, and special thanks to asoola8 for reminding me that I still need to update this book XP

Enjoy :)

●●●●●●●●●●●●○●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Sir, with all your respect, can't you just kick her out? I can kill her for you, put her 6 foot below us right now. I can even make it look like it's an accident and-"

"She is my grand daughter, Adam. Try talking about her like that again then you will be 6 foot down."

Silence followed the argument, thus the signal for me to open my eyes. I immediately closed it back when white light covered my sight. Memories started rushing back to me, which made me want to open my eyes immediately.

As I blink rapidly, eveything started to become clearer amd clearer; which eventually focused on my grandfather's warm smile and the monster's grim look.

What a horrible sight to see.

"You." I whispered, coughing a little at my dry throat, "You pedophile!"

Both of their eyes widened and Adam growled at me, "He's your grandfather.-"

I cut in, "-And you're no dog.-"

But he continued. "-His name is Franco Sanders."

I tested out his name, "Franco." Frank-o. Fran-co. Fra-nc-o, Francooo. What a foreign name for my tounge. It's weird.

"Yes," Franco smiled, "But you can call me Grandpa."

No way in hell.

I brushed him off, "Nah, Franco's fine."

Adam joined in. "He is your grandfather."

"I heard you once, and I heard you now." I snapped angrily.

He glared at me, "You shall show respect!"

"And you shall stop proving your point! I get it, I do! Now would you please shut up!?"

He smirked, "Are you pissed off?"

"Are you bipolar?" I raised an eye brow.

He snorted, "Whatever."

"You gay bruh?"

"If I am -which I'm not- you have a problem with that?"

I snorted when he denied his own gender.

"Uh no, in the matter of fact, I have gay friends." I bragged, "Quite a lot actually. Too bad I can't have you."

"Are you calling me gay?"

"Can't you get my implied statement?"

"Didn't you hear the 'which-I'm-not' statement?"

"Didn't you hear the snort I made?"

"Okay." Franco coughed awkwardly. "It seems as if you guys are in good terms-"

"Are you deaf?" I asked while at the same time, the monster's eyes widened.

"-you may now go to your room and change your clothes. No offense, but you smell ba-"

"Finish that sentence and you'll never hear me call you grandfather."

Franco smiled sheepishly.