(21) Unexpected Stranger

OKAY! 2 UPDATES OR SOMETHING, IN A DAY! I AM SPOILING YOU GUYS! 😂😂 I'm just soooo happy!

Thank you so much for the votes to the comments to the reads to the follows to EVERYTHING!

P.S, the ending's quite a cliffhanger. 😜

ENJOY!

------------

Right now, we're back in the Denovan Central Mall, in the grocery store to be exact.

Passing by the chocolate section, I grinned. "I love these," I threw 5 bars of chocolates on the cart, then we went to the next lane. "I want these," I threw 3 packs of facial cream on the cart. "I need these," I grabbed 10 packs of napkin.

"Emily, I thought we agreed on the things we need." I heard Adam grumbling behind me. He's the one pushing the cart by the way.

I stopped and raised an eye brow, "I do need these." I looked at the napkins on my arms, "I really need these."

He frowned, "But that much?"

My eyes widened. He did not just say that. "Do you know when my visitor evey month will visit me?"

"No..?"

"Same!" I snapped angrily. "Do you know how tidal my visitor will visit me?"

"No..?"

"SAME!" I smiled sarcastically, "It's better to have too many than too less when it comes to these."

He rolled his eyes as we continued.

I stopped walking when I heard a very familliar voice called out, "Emily?"

Arms immediately were wrapped around me. Adam put me behind him and glared at the familliar person in front of us.

"Andy." I whispered, still in shock.

Oh my gosh.