(26) WTH

Thank you guys from everything! From votes to comments to reads to everything!

II appreciate the support guys, thanks! 

#33 in humor guys, I couldn't and wouldn't done this without YOU.

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know that amazing feeling when you wake up from sleeping like a baby and see this really hot guy in front of you with a tray full of mouth watering breakfast meals on his hands? Especially when the guy smiles at you and say, "Good morning baby."

Because I just want to know. Since I woke up with a spider, a huge one, beside me earlier and the hot guy simply yelled at me to shut up since he was still sleeping.

Perks for sleeping on the floor.

Right now, we just came back from the mall. I literally forced him to drive us there to buy a proper bed with pillows and sheets.

And I may or may not have forced him too to buy cabinets, kitchen utensils, curtain holders, curtains, a sofa, a dining table, chairs, light bulbs, broom, dustpans, trash bags, trash can, and some other stuffs.

"This is the reason why I didn't want to buy these things with you!" Adam grumbled as he drops the last plastic bag on the ground gently.

"Instead of thanking me, you're blaming me?" I gaped at him.

His eyes flared with anger and he gritted his teeth, "Thanking you?"

"Yes." I pouted. "Besides, what's the problem? Do we have financial problems?"

He rolled his eyes, "I kill people for justice and money. Plus, you and your family are loaded."

"So? What's the problem?"

The anger flashed back and he growled out, "You bought those shit as if we don't have those inside the mansion."

"Do we?" I asked. There were curtains? U-huh?

"We do." He muttered, "It's all in the attic."

"Oh..." Then I realized something, "... We have an attic?"

He face palmed.

----------------------------

"This is your room." Adam opened the door and revealed a beautiful and comfortable looking room. 

Staring at the creamy blue colored walls that has Panic! at the Disco posters and One Direction banners on the wall.

Gasping, I faced him. "You did this?!" Not waiting for an answer, I hugged him with all my might.

Chuckling, he patted my back awkwardly. I pulled back and asked, "Where's your room?"

He pointed a the door IN FRONT of mine. Seeing my frown, he explained, "It's for your own safety."

"Alrighty." I nodded.

"Don't close your door, and I won't close mine. If you need to change, go to the bathroom. There's a bathroom in your room; Clear?"

Shrugging, I walked inside my room and grinned, "Crystal."

"Thank you so much!" I yelled out happily as I drop on my bed and closed my eyes on my bed in my room.

"Welcome!" Adam called out as he walked towards his room, which was literally right in front of mine.

"Why are we living in a mansion if it's just the two of us?" I asked as I bury my hands under my fluffy pillow and sighed in content.

"Because."

"Because?"

"Because."

O..kay?

I closed my eyes and was about to drift off and sleep, when I heard the door bell rung.

"It must be Chloe, I'll get it!" I stood up and run downstairs. 

Passing through the kitchen, I grabbed some apple and run towards the door. Unlocking the locks, I opened it.

"Hey guys-" I stopped talking when no one's there.

It's probably just some random kids playing around the neighborhood.

But here's the thing, we're not in a neighborhood. 

I looked around the open field and searched for kids; or at least someone.

Cool breeze blew and crows squawked. 

There's something wrong in this mansion, trust me.

Gulping, I closed the door and walked back upstairs.

What the heck was that all about?

Walking through the corridor, I frowned when Adam's door wasn't opened.

That hypocrite bastard. 

I opened his door and was about to nag when there were banging sounds coming from his cabinet and someone shouting, "EMILY!"

WHAT THE HECK?!