(19) Cleaning Up.

Hey guys! Thank you for the votes! Comments! Follows! Reads! EVERYTHING!

I LOVE GUYS, ENJOY 😀

------------

"Chloe! Please, WAIT!" I begged as I followed Chloe Langston outside the mansion.

Suddenly, a tire screeching sound was made. A lambo stopped in front of us, the window rolled down and Reed Langston's face showed up. "Hun, get it!"

Oh come on!

"Guys!" I screamed.

"Call us when you're done!" Chloe freaking Langston shouted back as the lambo made it way back to the highway.

My jaw dropped  at the tire marks he left; I silently wished I jumped in too.

Gaping, I faced a panting Adam, "Did they just..." Run like little babies?

Adam exhaled angrily, before closing his eyes. -probably trying to control his inner hulk.

Trying to make the situation better, I coughed awkwardly. "Look at the bright side," I pointed my thumb at the pick-up truck full of random cleaning stuffs. "They gave us that." And left us here.

He frowned before picking up a random trash bag.

"Uh... Adam?" I asked unsurely as he walk back towards the mansion.

He turned around, his face showed pure determination.

"Let's do this shit."

---------------------

Mopping the floor, I easily got bored. Suddenly, an idea -a song- popped in my mind. (Can you guess what it is?)

I hung up the phone tonight,

Something happened for the first time; deep inside, was a rush, what a rush.

'Cause the possibility,

That you would ever feel the same way about me is just too much, just too much.

I started singing, "Why do I have to keep running from the truth, when all I ever think about is you. You've got me hypnotized, so mesmerized; and I just got to knooow-!"

I used the mop as a mic and faced Adam, "Do you ever think, when we're all alone, all that we can be; where this thing can go!-" I spun around, "Am I crazy or fal-ling in love, or is it really just another crush?"

Dropping the mop, I grabbed Adam's hand and ignored his questioning laughs. "Do you catch your breath, when I look at you? Are you holding back, like the way I do?" I playfully danced with him, twirling around and putting my arms around his sweaty neck, "'Cause I try I try to walk away; but I know this crush ain't going a-aaawa-aaaa-aay, going awaaa-aaa-aaa-aa-aay!"

I rested my forehead at his and grinned cheekily. "Damn, I missed that song!"

He smiled back before chuckling, "Was that 'Crush' by David Archuleta?"

Gasping, I gawked at him, "HELL YAS!"

We laughed together, totally forgetting the fact that we're inside a haunted yet almost cleaned mansion.

Realization hit me like a truck full of bricks.

We're too close. A little too close.

Jumping away, I coughed awkwardly before picking up the mop and smiled sheepishly at him, "Let's uh, continue what we were uh, doing."

Nodding slowly, he coughed too before patting his chest, "Right. Uh, yeah, of course."

You can literally feel the awkward tension right now. Like seriously, it's so thick that it is literally choking me.

And to think that I'll be living him for quite some time now...

Shit.