(7) Shutting The Yaps With Gun Shots Edition

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I got sick and shit 😂 Thanks for the reads, votes, comments and encouragements.

As for now, my other book, The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit is #48 in humor peeps! LIKE YAY! THANK YOU!

Anyways, enjoy chapter 7 !

-----------------------

Adam glared at my way, slamming his phone shut. "You should've shut your yaps."

Shut your yaps? Hello? Granny, is that you?

I gritted my teeth and shook my hands. Smiling sarcastically, I spat out, "You freaking a-hole, let me go."

He walked towards me, grabbing something from his other pocket. -he has a lot of pockets ey?

My eyes widened when I noticed what it was, a key. Finally.

When I finally heard the chains snapped open, I used my right hand to grab him.

By fisting his hair and pulling him near me.

"YOU FREAKING ASS! WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?"

He keeps on whining saying, "Not the hair, not the hair!" But I continued pulling on it.

Hard.

Earlier, when I said unlock these craps off me, you didn't listen! What makes you special? Huh? You hyprocite!

You know what makes this situation funny? An agent, no, an assassin can't get away from a girl's grip. Pathetic.

"Let me go!"

"WHY WOULD I!? WHY!?"

"BECAUSE IT HURTS!"

"'YA THINK!?" I pulled harder and I can hear his hair ripping off.

Nah, just kidding.

But I did heard some loud shouts. Coming from him.

"Emily Sanders, let that that young guy go, right now!"

Pulling it tighter, I gritted my teeth. "Franco."

"It's grandpa and let him go."

The voice came closer and closer, but I held my ground. "No."

Out of nowhere, my hands were held back with a strong grip. Shocked, I let go of Adam's hair.

"FINALLY!" He shouted, fixing his hair.

"Adam, what happened here?" Franco asked him.

"Your granddaughter is nuts and must be confined!"

I glared at him while Franco chuckled, "I guess choosing my guts was right; to go here."

When Franco released both of the cuffs, I looked at him. "Where is 'here' exactly?"

"In the Underground."

"Huh." I shrugged, pointing at Adam's hair, "You should start using conditioner."

"You should start using nail clippers."

My eyes widened at his statement. "You should start acting like a gentleman."

"You should start acting like a lady."

"A lady? What do you know about 'acting like a lady'? None!"

"What do you know about 'acting like a gentlema-'"

He was cut off by gun shots.

The f*ck?