Chapter 10: A new story

We went to the train station and from there, we took a train to the port. "I will take our luggage to the cabin, Miss" Thalia told me as soon as we boarded the ship. "I will come with you, you'll need help." I said. "No, Miss, I can't let you do that. You must rest yourself regularly, it will be a really tiring trip for you and the baby." she insisted.

After a while, I went to the cabin. "I am almost done." Thalia said. I sat on the chair next to the bed. Thalia came and sat next to me a minuite later. "I will be thankful to you for the rest of my life for giving me the chance to come with you." She told me. "I always wanted to visit England!" she said and took a book out of her bag and started reading it. 'England, a land full of mysteries' was the title."My mum used to read this to me when I was a child." she explained. It was an old book, full of torn pages but I knew she didn't mind. I took some paper sheets out of my pocket and my pen and started writting. I was determined to start writting a new story. It would be a love story with ghosts, full of pain and loss. I would write about Thomas, how he had changed my life forever. What he had told me about love. 'Perfection has no place in love'. Those were his words. The ones that made me feel so angry back then, but now I understood their meaning...

I had been writting for over an hour when Thalia inturapted me. "Miss, I brought you some food" I hadn't noticed that she had left the cabine to go to the dinning room. "Thank you Thalia." "You should eat and then go to sleep. You look really tired. You should get some rest." "Yes, I know." I said and got up, throwing the papers on the floor. "I'll pick them up." Thalia said.

I ate the chicken pie Thalia had brought me and went to bed. By that time, Thalia was already asleep. 'Poor Thalia' I thought. 'She must have been exausted after all those things she did for me.' I was happy to have her here with me. 'She will take care of me better than Alan would' I told myself.

I lie down and covered myself with my blanket. I closed my eyes, wishing to arrive in England as fast as possible...