weakly in love

Colby

"Um. Amanda I don't think it's a good time." I say, and Sam turned his attention towards me with wide eyes at the mention of Amanda's name.

"Then can I call you later... Or even shoot you a text?" She asks. I roll my eyes, and continue down the road carefully.

My house is in veiw but I decide to go over to Sam's instead.

"Look, Amanda... I don't know what to do, or how to say this..." My head aches of annoyance and my heart pounded in worry, as my body controlled the car, parking on the curb in front of Sam's house.

He stayed and watched me with his eye brows furrowed.

"Then let me say something, Colby." Amanda says with anger obvious in her voice. "We are together. Your mine. I understood for a while that you wanted to keep us a secret... But I will not be used." My eyes stung with anger and worry for her next words.

"Tommorow, you will act like my boyfriend, and I'll be the perfect girlfriend you love and absolutely adore. You understand?" She tells me all of this and my fingers tremble as I switch my phone to the opposite ear.

"Yea... I-I understand, baby." I say as pain shoots through my body. And the knowledge burned in my brain, causing me to groan quietly in pain. I am so weak. I can't even stand up for myself anymore.

"Baby.. I like it, call me something else." Amanda says her tone of voice immediately becoming more happy.

"I'll call you later my beautiful princess..." I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead.

I hate myself more and more each day. Why am I still in this "relationship" you may ask. Well the answer is that I absolutely don't know. I once loved Amanda. She was sweet and kind. She wasn't the devil she is now.

"I love you my handsome prince."

I couldn't help but wander if she even meant that.

"I love you too baby girl." What hurts the most is I mean it. I deeply love her. This just hurts me so much.

I hang up and look at Sam... Faking a smile, I tell him I'm alright and that we should go inside.

A question continued to run through my mind...

Would Bee treat me like this?

×××

So now we have two pov's for bee nad two pov' s for Colby. I feel like the book is finally starting to move along.