The Letter pt. 2

Dear Colby,

Please stop. Stop with the phone calls and stop with the texts... I can't deal with this anymore! It hurts to be constantly reminded of my love for you. I still need time... It's only been a few months Colby. I love you too. But I need to find myself. And you need to find yourself.
We were holding eachother back and I hate to say this but you can't hold yourself back. Becouse you have an inheritance from your parents okay. Make something if yourself sweetie. It's for the best.

I hope when we find ourselves... And I hope we find ourselves back in that house... Back on the couch we used to cuddle on... I want to be back in your arms with your lips on my cheek.

I miss YOU. Everything about your beautiful existence... Please Colby. Make this easier for the both of us.

Let us grow and prosper. God only knows how crazy we would become. If we don't find ourselves.

I love you Colby Brock.

-Bee 💙

×××

It's been so long my lovlies and I hate myself for that but please forgive me. I have been pretty sad lately. I love you all and I will try and update soon.

You are all such beautiful people, remember that. Becouse I forgot my beauty... And now it hurts to look at my self.

- Maddie