Back To Kansas

Bee

It was over. Clyde gave us a ride to the bus station.

I told Colby about my mom. He was infuriated. But honestly I'm over it.

I'm done with my mom. I already called my aunt and asked her to let me move in.

She only lived a few blocks from the school so not much changes.

Me and Colby talked on the way home in the bus. It felt like it went by so fast. This whole time.

But running from your problems never helps.

The bus stops. I look up and the bus driver yelled to us, signalling it was our stop.

Me and Colby walked off the bus.

The familiar setting caused me to feel sick.

I was always alone before.. So what happens now? Colby goes back to his life while I go back to being invisible?

I know what he told me that night... That we would have eachother. But what if he comes back and Amanda is better to him?

I hate the way she treated him... The way he spoke about her makes me feel terrible and sick.

"Colby." I say.

A part of me knew what would happen the following day.

We were back from our fantasy trip.. We're in reality now.

"Yeah?" He asks turning to face me.

" I'll see you tomorrow. " I say stuttering a little.

He walked to me and kissed me.

He kissed me with so much passion. But it was a goodbye kiss... A goodbye to the time we had at the ranch house... On the train..

"Of course." He tells me.

And we both go our separate ways. He goes left and I go right.

×××

So I decided to move the book along and get them back to Kansas. I hope you all grasped the time bee and Colby had on their little get away.

This is only the beginning. Don't worry. In my planning for the book, it could be a possible sequel. Or possibly a trilogy.

But seriously I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment and a vote? It really helps!