Damn Daniel

Bee

"Damn Daniel! Back at it again with the white vans."

"What the fuck?" I say laughing slightly.

"What?" Colby says smiling walking in from the kitchen into the living room where I sat on the couch watching the latest internet trend.

"Watch this!" I say laughing harder.

When Colby finished the video he throws his head back laughing.

"Damn Daniel!" We both say at the same time then start laughing so hard that no noise was coming out.

Laughing with Colby like this made me feel alive. Even tho I was struggling for air half the time.

It was beautiful.

"It's just like another Alex from Target..." I say shaking my head, smiling like an idiot.

"So true!" Colby says laughing.

Soon after he snakes his arm around my waist, and lays us down on the couch.

I was cuddled into Colby and we both just scrolled through my Instagram feed together in silence.

Moments like these with Colby make me super excited with my life. I feel content and confident. I just love everything. I found my other half... My soulmate.

"Damn Daniel!" Colby says quietly in my ear.

I giggle slightly.

"That's gonna get really fucking annoying." I say laughing even harder.

"Good." Colby says with a smirk.

I grab his hand in response and intertwined our fingers.

"I'm so happy right now." Colby says and I kiss his lips.

The fact that he's happy makes me even more happy. If that makes sense.

×××

Just a short filler for you all! I really wanted to use the damn Daniel trend becouse I find it funny sometimes.
I hope you do to lol

-maddie