Gone

Colby

I got out of Bee's house as quickly as I could..

I feel my phone ring in my pocket as I begin driving out of the driveway.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Colby! I have been calling non stop for an hour!" Sam whines in the phone... It was then that I remembered I was meant to stay the night there.

"I'm so sorry." I say "I was just busy..."

Sam cuts me off abruptly "you know what, fuck it. I don't care. You can forget about our so called friendship... I am so sick of being ignored. Have fun with Amanda Colby." And then he hung up.

And just like that my world shattered.

My vision was blurred with tears that stung at my eyes.

I wipe them away quickly and drive home.

When I pull into the drive way I see a cop car, and my parents car wasn't in the driveway.

I get out of the car, and hastily get the cops attention.

"Excuse me?" I say loud enough for them to turn around.

One cop with brow hair looks at his clipboard, then meets eyes with me.

"Are you Colby Brock?" He asks with a serious tone in his voice.

My eyes widen a little , and fear rises in my chest.

"Yeah... That's me." I say slowly.

"Colby, your parents have been in an accident..." The second the words left there mouth I fell to my knees.

"Colby... Your parents have passed away, and we need you to identify their bodies." The words sounded muffled, due to the blood rushing to my head.

My eyes were drowning in tears.

The officers lead me to their car, as my mind played all my memory's with my parents over and over, and my eyes continued to spill.

Im alone. And I regret everything I have ever done to hurt my parents.

Infinityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें