Missed you

Colby

I kissed Amanda's lips for the thousandth time that night. I pulled her bottom lip with my teeth and she giggled.

"So impatient baby boy." She tells me as she climbs onto my lap.

As she sits down, her butt hit into the horn, and it let out a loud honk.

We both lose ourselves into a fit of laughter... I bury my face in her neck as she kisses the top of my head.

My car was full of our laughs... This was something I've missed about Amanda... We used to have moments like this alot and ever since i got back she's been just like before... Her and Sam have even been getting along alot better, which is new.

I see the lights in my house turn on.

"We should go in babe... They were expecting us for dinner forever ago." I chuckle.

I feel my stomach flutter at the thought of me and Amanda walking in with messy hair... She's amazing.

She smiles... And for a second I feel a little sense of sorrow... Bee was the last girl that smiled at me like this before Amanda started acting in love with me again...

Amanda kisses my lips super rough, taking me by surprise.

I start laughing as she opens the car door and starts climbing out.

She skips down the sidewalk and when she gets to the porch she turns around and looks at me.

The breezy wind blew her hair, causing her beautiful eyes to shine in the porch light.

I stared at her for a long time.

She smiled at the ground.

"Why are you smiling baby.." Amanda asks with a shy smile.

"God, I missed you...." I say before running up to her and I wrapped her in my arms I kissed with so much passion I never wanted to stop.

"I love you Colby." She says into my neck.

"I love you more..." I felt a little weird saying that... And for some reason bee kept coming into mind.

×××

Okay so I hope you liked this chapter!!!

Not my best but you know.

Vote please and comment your thoughts!!!

I love you all so much and I mean it when I say your all so amazing!!!!!! - Maddie